Well done Hearts

Tarland Jambo

Tarland Jambo

3 away games so far, 2 against supposedly the best teams in the league, 4 points gained, hibz beat by a pish Hamilton side!

It's all good, mon the Jambos, Europe here we come.

3 away games so far, 2 against supposedly the best teams in the league, 4 points gained, hibz beat by a pish Hamilton side!

It's all good, mon the Jambos, Europe here we come.

Correct. Things can only improve imo.

Hearts First

Need to do better than an average of 4 points from 3 games to get a Euro place!

Not when the Old Firm are two of those three away games.

Not if thats your away form and you are solid at home its not. We have had Europe when we have been honking away.

the big show

A wee bit of credit were credit is due , it was a fighting performance today and the lads fought there knacks of for the point , Yes we still need players to strengthen but given how powder puff we have been under Cathro there is improvement there to be seen and more than likely we would not have got today's result under him , WE now sit on 4 points which i would question we would have had if we were still under Cathro , For me it's a improvement and hopefully we get in another Goalkeeper, 2 or 3 quality additions including a new manager , yes it is not perfect but given how bad it was it is a step in the right direction  , Onwards and upwards hopefully. but also a wee credit were it is due ..  

The more I hear form Jon the happier I am with him leading the players. He might not be at the top, but our boys defo respond to him.

At least we are starting to show some fight which was totally lacking before.

I still do not think we are a great side but hopefully with the right head coach coming in and a couple more signings then we will get better and better.

Brighton Jambo

Before the season if someone had said we would have four points from opening three games most of us would have bitten your hand off. A solid start that will give the players confidence

Felt more like a hearts team than it has in a long time today. Been a soft touch for too long. Great effort and we will get better.

Before the season if someone had said we would have four points from opening three games most of us would have bitten your hand off. A solid start that will give the players confidence

Absolutely this !!!

Archived