Are they ever happy?

The xx

Last season they couldn't play Gretna because 'we have a big european match coming up'; followed by 'we can't play St Mirren 'cause five of our players are playing for Scotland in a week'.

Then we had four Rangers players 'injured' for the Scotland match, that if we had one we would have been playing in the European Championships tonight. These players managed to recover in time for the crucial Old Firm match the following weekend.

They then moaned about fixture congestion towards the end of the season when some of it was self-inflicted.

We haven't even started the new season and Rangers are at it again. The SPL got a company from abroad to draw up the fixtures so that Scotland matches do not follow Scotland matches, etc. But that is not good enough, now they are complaining that they have to play three of their first four matches away from home, including Aberdeen and Celtic.

What a shame. These kind of things never happen to other clubs do they?

Link: http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/headlines/display.var.2345577.0.Rangers_fans_unhappy_at_early_demands.php

So they should be exempt from playing teams away from home?

Everyone else has to at some stage so what difference does it make? Gets 2 hard games for them out the way early on.

Thry wind me up so much.Everything has to revolve around them,why do they expect everything to go their way all the time :mad:

colinmaroon

I have it!!!

Rangers play Celtic four times a season, in their own little league, whenever it suits them, and the winners can have one of the CL League places. The loser gets to play in the UEFA Cup.

The rest of Scotland play without the presence of the Bigot Brothers and the winner of the League gets the other CL place.

The spin off benefits are many:

Let's have you suggestions of what they would be!

I have it!!!

Rangers play Celtic four times a season, in their own little league, whenever it suits them, and the winners can have one of the CL League places. The loser gets to play in the UEFA Cup.

The rest of Scotland play without the presence of the Bigot Brothers and the winner of the League gets the other CL place.

The spin off benefits are many:

Let's have you suggestions of what they would be!

Friggin great idea,but i'l bet the hun players would still call in sick for Scotland duty:mad:

Imagine the meltdown if, come the split, they never got an even amount of home and away games?

The OF are the only two teams to have always got 18 home and 18 away games a season.

Funny that, eh?

Moe Szyslak

Stephen Smith, spokesman for the Rangers Supporters Trust, said: "It's mystifying. Most people I've spoken to aren't very happy and can't understand why the games can't be played home and away alternately."

Maybe that's because most of the people Stephen speaks to are morons. If all teams had to play home and away alternately, those who start off at home would never get a chance to play each other, likewise those who are away first.

Typical Rangers... Always want there own way. They really showed there true moaning faced colours last season.

Boycott Dundee Utd.

Boycott Scotland Games.

Erseholes...

If only all the league clubs did resign when the old TV deal was being worked out. The SPL would have been better off without them.

steviefrailspants

Why don't the SPL jut give them a blank bit of paper every July and ask Rangers who they would like to play and when and we'll all accommodate them shall we ??

Perhaps they could decide which ref they would like and also make a note of getting all the big decisions...... on second thoughts that's not too far from what currently happens:confused:

You've got to laugh at the sheer audacity of them. Can they not grasp the concept of a league system..... ie every team plays each other a set number of times within a stated period of time. What's so hard to understand about that.

Perhaps they shouldn't bother qualifying for the Champions League if all they are going to do is moan about the extra games they will bring. It's also very stupid to expect any amount of sympathy from the non-Old Firm footballing public when outwith Celtic they have about twenty times the resources of all other SPL teams and they trot out the 'our squad's knackered line'... what about Gow / Webster / Boyd / Novo etc etc.

shaun.lawson
Stephen Smith, spokesman for the Rangers Supporters Trust, said: "It's mystifying. Most people I've spoken to aren't very happy and can't understand why the games can't be played home and away alternately."

I tend to have a reputation on here as someone who employs reason instead of emotion, and supplies calm, level headed and frequently long winded analysis to any given topic. In this regard, and bearing in mind the outrageous dark forces apparent whenever the SPL fails to do the decent thing and post Rangers FC the league trophy before a ball has even been kicked, I'd like to offer Mr Smith, the Rangers Supporters Trust and all Rangers fans the following advice:

1. **** off.

2. **** off even further.

3. **** off so far over the horizon that we shall never have to endure the indignity of laying eyes on you again thank you very much good riddance.

The People's Chimp
I tend to have a reputation on here as someone who employs reason instead of emotion, and supplies calm, level headed and frequently long winded analysis to any given topic. In this regard, and bearing in mind the outrageous dark forces apparent whenever the SPL fails to do the decent thing and post Rangers FC the league trophy before a ball has even been kicked, I'd like to offer Mr Smith, the Rangers Supporters Trust and all Rangers fans the following advice:

1. **** off.

3. **** off so far over the horizon that we shall never have to endure the indignity of laying eyes on you again thank you very much good riddance.

I think in your attempt at brevity you forgot

4. **** off on that solar probe NASA are starting to build and disappear into the 2million degree fiery furnace you bunch of ****ing ****s.

colinmaroon

1. **** off.

Toady!!! :cool:

Hagar the Horrible

Rangers proposed fixtures Shedule:

Hamilton (h) Hamilton (h) Hamilton (h) Hamilton (h)

Celtic (h) Celtic (a) Celtic (h) Celtic (a)

1. **** off.

A-****ing-men good sir.

Get the whining ficks tae duck.

John Findlay

Oh dear the bully boys are really throwing their toys out their prams. Oh diddums. My heart bleeds pure purple **** for them.

John

Archived