Who?

Rudolf's Mate

Rudolf's Mate

Who would it take to be signed (player) to make you sit up and think we mean business? Not fantasy, someone we could actually get if Romanov pulled out all the stops. For me it would be someone like.........

James McFadden!

And why not?!?!

Who would it take to be signed (player) to make you sit up and think we mean business? Not fantasy, someone we could actually get if Romanov pulled out all the stops. For me it would be someone like.........

James McFadden!

And why not?!?!

Going by Premiership prices, probably around ?7million reasons...

Rudolf's Mate

BFC got him for 5m and were relegated so I'd have thought he would have had a clause in his contract saying he can at least go for the same price.

200milesfromgorgie
BFC got him for 5m and were relegated so I'd have thought he would have had a clause in his contract saying he can at least go for the same price.

i heard he was staying at St Andrews. sorry for peshing on your idea. choose another.

i cant think of any at the moment

James McFadden!

And why not?!?!

Not who to sign,who got the heeve ho,that would tell me more than anything if Vlad had changed.

Rudolf's Mate
Not who to sign,who got the heeve ho,that would tell me more than anything if Vlad had changed.

Driver out McFadden in! Agreed we have about 15 players who warrant booting before him however if we got a decent replacement then I'd be happy. In saying that we've not replaced one decent player we got rid of!

Velicka would make me sit up and take notice,but hey he's signed for the huns,and auld Ironside has yet again got one over on Mad Vlad

Velicka would make me sit up and take notice,but hey he's signed for the huns,and auld Ironside has yet again got one over on Mad Vlad

A Kenny Miller would have had a similar effect on me, but wait a minute.... look where he's ended up too!!

Gary Teale, do a great job for us on the right then we can sling the two huddies Miko and Cesny.

Nijinsky Beslija will be our record signing for a long time to come.

Probably one the worst signings and certainly the most expensive, Mad Vlad strikes again.

P.S. How is the mad one's other 'pet project' (Pinalla) getting on in rehab ???

Will we ever see him in a maroon jersey again........

A few weeks ago I thought

Russell Anderson

Noel Hunt

Any one of these players or players of that quality would have made me feel ok for next season but I have a sneaky feeling we won't even manage anything like them.Pinnila I don't think will ever make an appearance in a Hearts side and as far as Beslija goes I don't think he will set the heather alight at Tynie.

Noel Hunt would be good along with Gary Kennenth especially if Berra goes the english championship

I know its been said before and it will be again but when we have to rely on a megalomaniac to change his ways to get a manager and sign decent players we are ****ed.

Have a word with yourself mate. You were the one who said realistic. Get a grip, I'd personally be outraged if we were to waste ?5m on a player when we could build a very decent squad for that! IF we even had that sort of money. I'll let you get back to cloud 9 now...

...Marius Niculae for me. Love it if we managed to sign him.

I think a signing like Kris Boyd would do wonders for the fans.....I realise that he's not the quickest and is lazy, but he does know where the net is. As well as Boyd, Stearman from Leceister would also be a very good signing. Plenty of good players out there. Let's hope we can get a few in and empty some of our duds.

I'd take any of the following...

Gow - our attacking midfiel/forward threat is non existent. He'd change that.

Boyd - couldnt give a toss if he sat in the changing rooms for half the game. Lazy? Who cares. Its goals he's judged on. And theres no one better in scotland at poaching.

McCormack - Again a forward. Can also create tho...

Graham Smith - better than anything we have.

Reynolds - can defend. Enough said.

And any numer of proper full backs. Really would accept just about any decent right/left back to get rid of the pish we have playing there. And I include Wallace in that. Anyone thats more interested in hanging about with their mates and getting into bother than playing for Hearts can GTF.

HMFCjamieHMFC
Gary Teale, do a great job for us on the right then we can sling the two huddies Miko and Cesny.

Miko was one of the only players who tried last season

Edgaras Cesnauskis.

Have you or any of the big fans of this lad actually seen him play?

I am amazed by the hype about a player that 90% of us have never seen play.

If he is as half as good as is Brother then he will be brilliant;)

If he is as half as good as is Brother then he will be brilliant;)

Exactly.

Some on here believe everything they read on this forum or the facts they get on FM!

Ryan Gosling
Probably one the worst signings and certainly the most expensive, Mad Vlad strikes again.

P.S. How is the mad one's other 'pet project' (Pinalla) getting on in rehab ???

Will we ever see him in a maroon jersey again........

He's not in rehab.

I watched highlights of Lithuania against Spain and he was amazing, he's got a great left foot.

Type his name into Youtube and you'll find a few goals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHNS1Vh5j98

I watched highlights of Lithuania against Spain and he was amazing, he's got a great left foot.

Type his name into Youtube and you'll find a few goals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHNS1Vh5j98

Youtube can make any player look magic. In fact, I am sure there are some great Beslija videos on youtube! :)

Youtube can make any player look magic. In fact, I am sure there are some great Beslija videos on youtube! :)

Very true.

Based on Youtube footage he'd be one of the best players at the club. It would be pretty funny having two Chesney's on the wing aswell :D

Billy the Jambo
Very true.

Based on Youtube footage he'd be one of the best players at the club. It would be pretty funny having two Chesney's on the wing aswell :D

OH aye it would fecking hilariouswatching 2 useless lithuanians making an arse of themselves and the fans

Kris Boyd

Barry Nicholson

Russell Anderson

Marius Nicalue

Kasper Schmichel

Shaun Maloney

Anthony Stokes

I think if Weiss gets the job and is allowed to pick his own signings he will be looking for players from his neck of the woods. Nothing wrong with that as long as they are decent but doubt i could name any.

I don't think we will be signing anyone in the calibre of McFadden. A more realistic option and someone i think would be great signing is Russell Anderson.

Darren Barr (Falkirk)

or

Illiasu Shilla (FC Saturn)

or

Kevin McDonald (Dundee)

or

Tomas Danilevičius (Bologna)

OH aye it would fecking hilariouswatching 2 useless lithuanians making an arse of themselves and the fans

aye it wid be pyoor mentul man

Archived