Tickets For Ibrox next week

fireeagle51

65 loyalty points required for this game [emoji30] I currently have 55. Anyone with 65 points that isn't planning on going to the game please get in touch. PM me [emoji1145]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fabienleclerq

same here only got 54 loyalty points, shocking amount you need to try get tickets 

Why's it shocking? We get x amount of tickets and the club set the amount based on the amount of people wit x points.

Hoping there's a drop in the threshold as I'm currently the only PHW in my group with enough points.

how many tickets are we getting? interesting benchmark for ER in October

am on 86 and my daughter is on 63

It is normslly around the 900-1000 mark.

Heartsmad1874

No way this will hit a second phase. Allocation for Ibrox is extremely low these days plus tickets are going on sale 5 days before the game.

Alma Matters

Hope it goes to a 2nd round of points as myself and my boys have enough points but daughter is stuck at 60.

I can help you out. Sent you a PM but appreciate you may not check in here every hour like sad old me!

been here before

65 loyalty points required for this game [emoji30] I currently have 55. Anyone with 65 points that isn't planning on going to the game please get in touch. PM me [emoji1145]

Do folk really do that?

I've got 71 points but cant make it due to the Mrs having to work. There's no danger Id give a ticket to a random who could end up doing fxxk knows what with a ticket in their pocket down to me.

They get lifted in the ground and my season ticket could be at risk.

Do folk really do that?

I've got 71 points but cant make it due to the Mrs having to work. There's no danger Id give a ticket to a random who could end up doing fxxk knows what with a ticket in their pocket down to me.

True.

But I will make sure my Daughter behaves.

Unless we lose.... then it's carnage!!!!

Hope it goes to a 2nd round of points as myself and my boys have enough points but daughter is stuck at 60.

I have 68 points and not going.

I'm too scared to go to Ibrox, and I've got 66 points.

Yeah getting pelted by coins, pies and cups of piss with impunity doesn't appeal to me either :(

Yeah getting pelted by coins, pies and cups of piss with impunity doesn't appeal to me either :(

I utterly detest the Hun but I can honestly say I've never been subjected to that any of the times I've been to Ibrox. I was there the time the match was abandoned but managed to avoid any bother outside.

I'm on 70 LPs so if I'm actually on the ball I won't miss out on tickets for this match, unlike last week!

Mars plastic

Do folk really do that?

What a load of drama queen pish. :lol:

Archived