Larry takes the hump

Hearts Heritage

Only a Game

I assume Larry is going to be allowed a little bit more time off before pre-season training. He seems to have been playing internationals twice a week since the end of the seeason ?

Hearts Heritage
I assume Larry is going to be allowed a little bit more time off before pre-season training. He seems to have been playing internationals twice a week since the end of the seeason ?

Once a week, last game is on Sun 22nd June.

Christ, how many league games did the poor wee lamb manage to drag his well paid erse out the treatment room for last season? 12? 15 maybe?

Funny how none of those speculated big money moves have come to fruition in relation to Kingston.:rolleyes:

Funny how none of those speculated big money moves have come to fruition in relation to Kingston.:rolleyes:

Speculated by who?!

Typical man ;)

He really can't cope with someone telling him to leave the field can he. Histrionics at Aberdeen when rightly sent off. Histrionics when taken off at Kilmarnock. And now the same for Ghana.

Archived