Bargain Beer

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Tesco's at Drumbrae have 20 bottles of Becks for ?7.75

I got two cases as its BBQ season now

Better get some now before the SNP have their way!Just think SNP Junge Toggie wont be able to buy a refreshment from his local supermarket.(The streets will be safer then).Never mind he can get Alex to go in and get it for him or maybe even Macaskill if hes not already locked up for drunk and disorderly

H J Simpson
Tesco's at Drumbrae have 20 bottles of Becks for ?7.75

I got two cases as its BBQ season now

But it's becks, it tastes as appealing as the sweat from the inside of my groin after an afternoon in a beer garden drinking a nice lager.

Better get some now before the SNP have their way!Just think SNP Junge Toggie wont be able to buy a refreshment from his local supermarket.(The streets will be safer then).Never mind he can get Alex to go in and get it for him or maybe even Macaskill if hes not already locked up for drunk and disorderly

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Old Tolbooth
But it's becks, it tastes as appealing as the sweat from the inside of my groin after an afternoon in a beer garden drinking a nice lager.

Heh heh, got to agree with that!

I was speaking to a German guy once about German beer, and his view on it was that they only export the stuff they cant sell in Germany because it's not very good, he couldn't understand why the Brits loved Becks so much but scoffed at his country making a profit from poor German produce being sold in Britain, he also mentioned Lowenbrau (sp?) and another one which I cant remember the name of as basically being pish.

Maroon Mayhem
Heh heh, got to agree with that!

I was speaking to a German guy once about German beer, and his view on it was that they only export the stuff they cant sell in Germany because it's not very good, he couldn't understand why the Brits loved Becks so much but scoffed at his country making a profit from poor German produce being sold in Britain, he also mentioned Lowenbrau (sp?) and another one which I cant remember the name of as basically being pish.

Germans don't go for the catalytic brewing process.

Their local beers are brewed through time and are sweet as. No hangover guaranteed!

Germans don't go for the catalytic brewing process.

Their local beers are brewed through time and are sweet as. No hangover guaranteed!

3 days in dortmund pre season last year would argue with that! :wacko:

It's cool, it's only an hours drive to Berwick.

I was quite the wiz with fake ids in my younger days. Passport, bit of tipex on the 8 and ta-da it's a 3!

Why arent you defending the party line Toggie surely youve been given inside info on how to spin this one.

Statement today from Nicola Sturgeon"Alcohol is no longer an individual choice".Surely the words of a Facist.

kinross jambo
Why arent you defending the party line Toggie surely youve been given inside info on how to spin this one.

Statement today from Nicola Sturgeon"Alcohol is no longer an individual choice".Surely the words of a Facist.

can you please stop turning every thread into an anti snp rant.

tommythejambo

Can't see past adsa for bevvy deals ATM.

?7 for a case of anything is good value.

Getting pretty skint ATM with holiday coming up so there will be many "Dates with a crate" arranged in the near future.

Yeah, asda's the place to go. Even if you've only got a ?5, you can get 12 bottles of super bock which does the job quite nicely.

It was 3 packs of 20 Stella for ?20 quid at Tesco. Not bad. Same for Tennents aswell I think. As for Becks, no thanks.

Era Macaroons
It was 3 packs of 20 Stella for ?20 quid at Tesco. Not bad. Same for Tennents aswell I think. As for Becks, no thanks.

Pah...why do i stay beside Scotmid, as usual they lag behind with 2 cases of 16 Stella (smaller bottles too) for 16 quid:mad:

No way, I like becks. It's a good beer. Hoping they have this offer at all the tescos? I'll pop down later n get some if so.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Becks is my fav regular beer, better taste than any american pi5h

Good poundable bottles

Toggie's email is still sitting in Alex's inbox. Until Alex responds telling the Togster what to say, you won't see cyber-hide nor cyber-hair of the Togster on this thread.

Becks is my fav regular beer, better taste than any american pi5h

Good poundable bottles

Do you listen to coldplay?

Archived