Unconsciously incompetent

Dr. Bapswent

Bazzas right boot

Ha ha, just done this in my cipd stuff.

There's a phrase for promoting someone that is good at Thier job but not at Thier promoted job. I forget it.

Ie, the best electrician doesn't always make the the best manager of said team.

Good coach, but not a head coach?

stranraer-jambo

Ha ha, just done this in my cipd stuff.

There's a phrase for promoting someone that is good at Thier job but not at Thier promoted job. I forget it.

Ie, the best electrician doesn't always make the the best manager of said team.

Good coach, but not a head coach?

The Peter Principal....

In every hierarchy each individual is promoted to their own level of incompetence.

Bazzas right boot

The Peter Principal....

In every hierarchy each individual is promoted to their own level of incompetence.

That's the fellow.

maroonlegions

I am starting the think that some of our players are actually thick, i mean ,thick in regards to having or understanding  the footballing  "brain", that is ,that  football mental decision making trait.

Examples are , making the wrong pass, straying out of position, instead of chesting ball down and retaining possession ,just header it back up the park and back into the opposition's possession.

Some of these examples are even worse  when they are made  when not  under that much pressure and there is a bit of time on the ball or in space,

The lack of a competent decision making trait through the team is worrying to say the least. 

Bazzas right boot

I am starting the think that some of our players are actually thick, i mean ,thick in regards to having or understanding the footballing "brain", that is ,that football mental decision making trait.

Examples are , making the wrong pass, straying out of position, instead of chesting ball down and retaining possession ,just header it back up the park and back into the opposition's possession.

Some of these examples are even worse when they are made when not under that much pressure and there is a bit of time on the ball or in space,

The lack of a competent decision making trait through the team is worrying to say the least.

It is

We seem to make allot of bizzare decisions.

Slips, passing.

Novak seems to choose the wrong pass every time.

Prince takes a good first touch, then does something ridiculous.

Isma's decision making is like a 5 year olds.

Brandon, Cowie and Lafferty were the ones that stood out as they seem to do the simple things.

Chronic that just making a simple correct decision makes you stand out. Mentioned that when watching it.

Half the time they even look at the correct option, turn then do something stupid or punt it away.

I was bemused with some of the things.

The Peter Principal....

Just in case you were promoted to the Head of Spelling, it's the Peter Principle. ;)

maroonlegions

It is

We seem to make allot of bizzare decisions.

Slips, passing.

Novak seems to choose the wrong pass every time.

Prince takes a good first touch, then does something ridiculous.

Isma's decision making is like a 5 year olds.

Brandon, Cowie and Lafferty were the ones that stood out as they seem to do the simple things.

Chronic that just making a simple correct decision makes you stand out. Mentioned that when watching it.

Half the time they even look at the correct option, turn then do something stupid or punt it away.

I was bemused with some of the things.

:2thumbsup:

Archived