Trouble with stewards in gorgie stand today

williamgerrard

williamgerrard

READ THIS ON THE HEART & SOUL PAGE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND REPORT IT, Me and my good mate Ryan Jt's Mcintyre and his family where at the hearts match the day when we where leaving his wee lad jj was walking ahead towards the exit in front of us but the G4S security wouldn't let us past but jj was ahead the security grabbed me and my mate ryan and wouldn't let us through we where concerned that jj would be lost in the crowd and tried explain that to G4S he wasn't listening, the security guy grabbed my mate by the neck and me by the arm it's totally disgusting my mates kids where crying and distressed, the police came over and wanted us and it wasn't even our fault and finally we got through after a big struggle my mate ryan was so upset and stressed and worried for his lad jj it should never have happened

williamgerrard

I also saw the stewards man handling the fans in my section i also had a run in with them stoping lower section x going up to the tolilets n etc

Bar someone like a student supplementing there income by stewarding you have to wonder why anyone would want to do that job

They are usually thick limited chip on there shoulder types who who dream about being a Policeman but dont have whats required

Lots of tension today. All caused by not having a manager. Stewards being over protective because our Royal fam ensconced in the Gorgie and exposed to paying customers/life long supporters. What the f..k is going on..?

FenderJaguar7

READ THIS ON THE HEART & SOUL PAGE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND REPORT IT, Me and my good mate Ryan Jt's Mcintyre and his family where at the hearts match the day when we where leaving his wee lad jj was walking ahead towards the exit in front of us but the G4S security wouldn't let us past but jj was ahead the security grabbed me and my mate ryan and wouldn't let us through we where concerned that jj would be lost in the crowd and tried explain that to G4S he wasn't listening, the security guy grabbed my mate by the neck and me by the arm it's totally disgusting my mates kids where crying and distressed, the police came over and wanted us and it wasn't even our fault and finally we got through after a big struggle my mate ryan was so upset and stressed and worried for his lad jj it should never have happened

That is one long sentence.

Breathless

williamgerrard

Breathless

. I just copied and pasted bud wasnt me who wrote it

FenderJaguar7

. I just copied and pasted bud wasnt me who wrote it

I heard of a similar incident at the end of last season. A kid saying goodbye to a family member or something at the back of the Wheatfield at half time. They wouldn't let the Dad go out to bring him back in and just started screaming at him like he was part of an Al-Queda cell.

Why didn't the kid just stop.

You know kids dont always pay attention yeah and before they know it they are in a crowd of people they dont know and then get scared.

Im amazed im having to ****ing explain this to be honest.

Z??zzzzzzzzz.......?zzzzzzzzzz.....??zzzzzzzz

The Old Tolbooth

Why didn't the kid just stop.

Is that really a serious question??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

William H. Bonney

Is that really a serious question??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No. It was a shite attempt at humour.

FenderJaguar7

No. It was a shite attempt at humour.

I found it funny.

Never really : )

People trying to get to Levein. Doesn't help when he leaves before FT to get away from fans.

Seen a few having a go and rightly so. Directors in section X wanted nothing else to do with it

Breathless

Does punctuation matter you understood the guys post did you not

I was in section x lower with my 10 year old granddaughter. At the final whistle ( since the penalties had no bearing on our qualification for the knockout rounds ) we decided to leave. The steward at the end of the row wouldn`t let anybody climb the stairs to the concourse, after suffering endless abuse his colleague on the concourse told him to let us go out by passing the door that accesses the gorgie suite. I`ve been a season ticket holder for over 40 years and i`m damned if anybody will tell me when i can leave and when i can`t.

Chances are these stewards are just doing what they are told to do by someone higher up but surely common sense has to come into play with kids involved

Bazzas right boot

Forgotten so soon, next your ask who Billy Broon is...... :)

That's what I was thinking, but then the story doesn't make sense then.

williamgerrard

Z??zzzzzzzzz.......?zzzzzzzzzz.....??zzzzzzzz

u fed up watching us play lol

airdriejambo3

the stewards were being told directly what to do by somebody in the police box, I saw the manager pointing and communicating a lot after they scored.To be fair the manager in the police box clearly had his stewards in a working formation and an authority that Cathro could only dream about.

I stopped reading the first time it said "where" instead of were.

Snap

Does punctuation matter you understood the guys post did you not

Of course punctuation matters.Sometimes I can understand a post with no punctuation,other times it can be unintelligible.

You'd think if you had a grievance, and wanted to make an issue public, you'd do your best to articulate it well enough for it to be read easily.

Social media rants are awful for this and it makes me lose all potential sympathy for the situation immediately. If you can't be arsed to take 5 seconds to write it out properly then I can't be arsed to read it.

Harry Potter

Forgotten so soon, next your ask who Billy Broon is...... :)

Ha Ha, Billy Broon , forgot about him, seems the failings on the park are overflowing to the stands.

Not unexpected.

Archived