Tickets until 2pm

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Pass on to all who may want to go without internet access.

No cash gates

Still think it's bad biz practice to turn customers away an hour before the game...!

stirlingshirejambo

Was planning on heading up to get tickets for half one but waiting on an electrician as all house is without power so going be touch and go if I make it

Will be gutted after trekking to peterhead and can't make it to a home game

Can e tickets be bought right up until 3pm?

Apparently not, which does seem like something that could be amended.

Was planning on heading up to get tickets for half one but waiting on an electrician as all house is without power so going be touch and go if I make it

Will be gutted after trekking to peterhead and can't make it to a home game

Buy an eticket on your phone and get it printed somewhere on the way? Hell, send it to me and I'll bring it for you!

stirlingshirejambo

Queue about 50 strong outside ticket office as well as full inside

No chance be served by 2!!!!

Hopefully all will be served

Crap! Just realised I'm not going to get there in time - thought I had til kick off! Long shot but does anyone have a spare adult ticket?

Queue about 50 strong outside ticket office as well as full inside

No chance be served by 2!!!!

Hopefully all will be served

I'd guess they'll close you all in so that you can be served but can't get into the stand without a ticket and also close the entrance bit outside the Wheatfield turnstiles so that no one else can join the queue.

Hackney Hearts

Has there been an explanation for not having a cash gate? We're not going to sell out today, and we had one as recently as January.

stirlingshirejambo

Been told they're stopping serving at 2 but still in queue

Think going be lit unhappy people including me here

Been told they're stopping serving at 2 but still in queue

Think going be lit unhappy people including me here

You should have ****ing learned your lesson then from the thread this week that made it clear.

stirlingshirejambo

You should have ******* learned your lesson then from the thread this week that made it clear.

Got here at half one mate

What should I have learned

Hackney Hearts

You should have ******* learned your lesson then from the thread this week that made it clear.

Or the club should learnt its lesson and made alternative arrangements? (like a cash gate)

Or the club should learnt its lesson and made alternative arrangements? (like a cash gate)

The club have made themselves clear on the time deadline for weeks

If fans can't be assed doing something about it it's not their fault.

Got here at half one mate

What should I have learned

The lesson learnt here is:

if there is a hard limit of time of sale clearly stated.

If there is probably going to be big demand 30 mins before it closes.

Buy in advance or via a different method. Dont just rock up with 30 mins to go and get let down when you see a massive queue.

Sucks for you to miss the game. But its so obvious a lot of people would be in the queue at 13.30.

Cash gate is a security issue. Not something the club or police/security are keen on. Anyway its not 1980 anymore, there's better ways for everybody to deal with tickets

Hackney Hearts

Cash gate is a security issue. Not something the club or police/security are keen on. Anyway its not 1980 anymore, there's better ways for everybody to deal with tickets

We had a cash gate earlier this year!

Yeah such a crappy supporter going up to peterhead and nashing down for half 1 after making sure his family has electric.

ToadKiller Dog

The club have got this wrong and shutting off at 2pm is totally and utterly ridiculous

,but there was warning for this game from the last .

Hopefully this silly restriction is only because of the rebuild work .

Hackney Hearts

The club have made themselves clear on the time deadline for weeks

If fans can't be assed doing something about it it's not their fault.

Not complaining about the club making it clear!   (although there will still be those who aren't aware for various reasons)

I'm complaining about the policy itself. Or the lack of any reason being given for it.

stirlingshirejambo

The lesson learnt here is:

if there is a hard limit of time of sale clearly stated.

If there is probably going to be big demand 30 mins before it closes.

Buy in advance or via a different method. Dont just rock up with 30 mins to go and get let down when you see a massive queue.

Sucks for you to miss the game. But its so obvious a lot of people would be in the queue at 13.30.

Thankfully despite steward attempting to stop sales the gallant ticket office staff kept serving

Got mine and to be honest I had a power cut at home so couldn't get down earlier but that shouldn't matter half an hour should be plenty time in advance to buy a ticket

Hackney Hearts

Thankfully despite steward attempting to stop sales the gallant ticket office staff kept serving

Phew! Relieved for you (and the others in same position). Hope the game's worth it!

It would not have cost any more money to open a couple of gates for cash, and easy enough for tickets to be taken over from the ticket office.I saw people standing outside Gorgie Road entrance last week trying to buy tickets. I know people say you should have bought tickets before but some folks circumstances change and any extra money should be welcome.

stirlingshirejambo

Phew! Relieved for you (and the others in same position). Hope the game's worth it!

Cheers mate

Sitting have a nice. Coffee in new costa opened up opposite ground

Chilled now looking forward to the game in section G so near the drummer

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Cheers mate

Sitting have a nice. Coffee in new costa opened up opposite ground

Chilled now looking forward to the game in section G so near the drummer

Glad you got one. Pity they didn't open a booth. Would be nice to know why not. Enjoy the coffee and hopefully in tomorrow draw

Archived