Potential Starting XI

Tynecastle Valhalla

Tynecastle Valhalla

There is a lot of doom and gloom around the place, and in some cases rightly so but lets concentrate on the positives - we still have some good players at the club. Romanov has not got rid of all of them yet!

Potentially we could have a team as follows:

Banks

Karipidis McGowan Berra Goncalves/Wallace

Beslija Kingston Ruben Screpis/Bruno

Pinilla Nade

Pretty good team to be fair!

Come on the JTs!

Guest jambomickey

banks,nielsen,berra,karipidis,wallace,kingston,palazuelos,aguiar,driver,glen and pinilla not a bad team with stewart,nade,screpis,makela,jonsson,mc'gowan and basso on bench

Jam Tarts 1874

Definately some good players around. I really hope to see a 4-4-2 at least and why not 4-3-3? Seems like ages since we were that positive with our line up.

Beslija, Kingston, Ruben and Pinilla could be the stand-outs for me. The SPL is so poor that just one quality player can make a massive difference, look at Larson for Celtic or Laudrup for Rangers for instance. Pinilla/Kingston could be those types of stars for us.

Need a manager though.

Hearts of Vladland

. Banks

Neilson Berra Zaliukas Wallace or Goncalves

Beslija Kingston Josson Aguiar

Nade Pinilla

Don't really know about the midfield.

Ryan Gosling

No point discussing at the moment, the starting line up will probably be radically different.

Pinilla and Glen would be interesting though.

Jam Tarts 1874
No point discussing at the moment, the starting line up will probably be radically different.

Yes, there is a long way to go before the transfer window closes. I'd be surprised if all the names mentioned were still with us.

It is interesting that pinilla is getting so much special treatment from Pinilla, one good season from him and I dare say Hearts will be able to get a very substantial transfer fee for him next summer. However it could all go wrong for him if he is called back to play for Chile in the world cup qualyfiers, more night-club agro and general random bonking. :wacko:

Ryan Gosling
Yes, there is a long way to go before the transfer window closes. I'd be surprised if all the names mentioned were still with us.

It is interesting that pinilla is getting so much special treatment from Pinilla, one good season from him and I dare say Hearts will be able to get a very substantial transfer fee for him next summer. However it could all go wrong for him if he is called back to play for Chile in the world cup qualyfiers, more night-club agro and general random bonking. :wacko:

He said a while back he didn't want to be considered for international football until he was playing regularly again. Besides he went home to Chile for the summer and ended up leaving 2 weeks early to stay with Screpis in Argentina because of the hassle he got.

Jam Tarts 1874

Of course I meant special treatment from Romanov. :confused:

jamboinglasgow
Of course I meant special treatment from Romanov. :confused:

could be him getting special treatment for mama Pinilla.

Jam Tarts 1874
He said a while back he didn't want to be considered for international football until he was playing regularly again. Besides he went home to Chile for the summer and ended up leaving 2 weeks early to stay with Screpis in Argentina because of the hassle he got.

Like you say, hopefully he might just stay here and do well for us rather than getting himself involved in any hassle back home.

ScottishSandstorm

I think we will see this to start (as of now):

Banks

Neilson,Karipidis,Berra,Wallace

Miko,Kingston,Palazuelos,Driver

Pinilla,Nade

Subs: MacDonald, Zaliukas, Goncalves, Cesnauskis, Agiuar, Jonsson, Mole

Squad players: Basso, Thomson, McGowan, Stewart, Beslija, Ksnavicius, Screpis, Glen, Elliot, Makela

Hopefully we see Goncalves, Basso, Makela, Elliot, and Stewart out (and/or any others that Weiss doesn't rate). Also some of Weiss' favorite former players coming in.

Charlie-Brown

No more Neilson - I've been watching him since 1996 when he was just a kid in the reserves & youth teams - I'm bored of watching him now - enough is enough, time to step forward with someone else at right back.

Im gonna be really optomistic and say

New gk

new rb

Wallace

new signing

Berra or new signign

New signing

Ruben

Eggert

new signing/Beslija

Pini

Glen

Captain America

Banks

Neilson Zaliukas McGowan Wallace

Miko Jonsson Kingston Beslija

Pinilla Nade

Not included Berra as don't think he will be there next season.

Nade included if he fully fit he and Pinilla will be handful.

Pally/Jonsson was tough one but think Jonsson was better player for me last season.

Miko as thought he was our best player in 2nd half of season.

Beslijahas has something to prove.

Just my opinion feel free to rubbish it.

Basso

Neilson, Karipidis, Berra (I hope), Wallace

Kingston, Aguiar, Palazuelos, Driver

Nade, Pinilla.

Only a Game

Cant understand why anyone thinks that any combination involving largely last seasons' selection of wage thiefs, non triers and incompetents are going to be transformed into something approaching a team deserving of wearing the colours of Heart of Midlothian FC.

They've had their chance and for the most part failed miserably, and some of them didnt give a toss either way. Now lets get rid, tear up that particular sheet of paper, and start again.

Perfect opportunity and plenty time to do so IMO.

ScottishSandstorm
No more Neilson - I've been watching him since 1996 when he was just a kid in the reserves & youth teams - I'm bored of watching him now - enough is enough, time to step forward with someone else at right back.

Well Karipidis and Thomson didn't really work well at right back. Want to see if we can get Mendy from Kaunas? That worked well. Hopefully Weiss can find a good RB somewhere or bring one from Artmedia. Peter Petras plays at Saturn and Weiss took him from Artmedia to Saturn. Maybe we can sign him.

You better believe it, we have suffered enough torture from him. :thumb:

Of last season's players I hope that we lose the luxury players (if they are not willing to commit for a new manager) and most of the Kaunas loanees.

I hope that unless we bring in better players that the team is built around.

New Goalie

Neilson-New Centre Back-Berra-Wallace

Miko-New central midfielder-Jonsson-Driver

New striker-New striker

Plenty time to get injured before the start of the season.....

There is a lot of doom and gloom around the place, and in some cases rightly so but lets concentrate on the positives - we still have some good players at the club. Romanov has not got rid of all of them yet!

Banks

Pinilla Nade

Come on the JTs!

So these players are miraculously going to be "pretty good" yet were utter p**h last season and finished 8th. I'm waiting on someone predicting we will win the league this year when 8th would be a good season ahead as things stand

Of last season's players I hope that we lose the luxury players (if they are not willing to commit for a new manager) and most of the Kaunas loanees.

I hope that unless we bring in better players that the team is built around.

New Goalie

Neilson-New Centre Back-Berra-Wallace

Miko-New central midfielder-Jonsson-Driver

New striker-New striker

Berra won't be with us next season, the rest are rank

Yeah lets blame Neilson for all our troubles, Walter Smith had him ready for a scotland cap, but what does he know. Lets compare Neilsnos contribution to Vlads contribution to Hearts, Neilson - mistakes - many but puts in a number of good shifts too. Vlad - mistakes - millions, good points - none

So these players are miraculously going to be "pretty good" yet were utter p**h last season and finished 8th. I'm waiting on someone predicting we will win the league this year when 8th would be a good season ahead as things stand

With you on this one big H,

Since when was Karipidis any good at RB

Since when was Goncalves any good ,period

Beslija doesn't want to play for Hearts and Vlad doesn't want him here either

Kingston,Nade and Pinilla are IMO a complete waste of dough and have done nothing to suggest they want to play football for Hearts but are quite happy to pick up their wages.

And then Miko,granted he looked a tad better near the end of the season but whats the point of a winger that cant cross the ball,IMO quite easy to defend against.

Jam Tarts 1874

And then Miko,granted he looked a tad better near the end of the season but whats the point of a winger that cant cross the ball,IMO quite easy to defend against.

You will be happy to see Driver sold then?

You will be happy to see Driver sold then?

I would be willing to bet that Driver set up more chances than Miko last season.

Banks

Pinilla Nade

Come on the JTs!

Apart from Pinilla(dont hold your breath) they are the same bunch who were generally crap last season. Why would they be any better this season?

A new manager might help a wee bit but once the novelty wears off they are still average players.

Banks

Pinilla Nade

Come on the JTs!

looking at that team (filled with wage thieves)

i am even more depressed :sad:

Guest JamboRobbo

reading these potential line-ups, I can hardly contain my excitement about next season. :wacko:

Whats clear to me is that we need to sign at least 3 or 4 players who can have a big impact on our team, otherwise we're gonna have another poor season ahead.

I really can't believe that - for what, the third close summer in a row - people can still raise any enthusiasm for the likes of Pinilla and Beslija. Face facts guys - these two are NEVER going to deliver for us.

Not one of the current XI's listed here (apart from those with gaps for optimistic, good quality signings) is anywhere near the standard of those we had when Levein/Robertson was in charge ie pre-Vlad. The quality of the playing staff has gone down - not up. And isn't this the year we need to be qualifying for the Champions League - according to the Vlad of a few years ago and his plan for European domination?

I have no affinity for the Pieman but he would have been getting absolute pelters if he'd presided over the farce of the last six months. (It's been a farce for longer obviously but let's just narrow it to the period without a manager shall we?) Quite why Vlad still weaves a spell over thousands of jambos is beyond me.

Banks

Robbie/Thompson Karipidis Berra Wallace (Jose sold hopefully)

Bes/Miko/Ches Kingston Ruben/Eggert/Bruno Driver

Pinilla/Nade Glen

Banks - love him but not a number 1

Robbie/Thompson - least said about these 2 the better Karipidis - agreed Berra - agreed but unlikely to be here Wallace - good going forward but too lightweight for SPL (Jose sold hopefully)

Bes/Miko/Ches - agreed Kingston Ruben - best player/Eggert - can't play him and Ruben together they are too similar and it doesnt work/Bruno Driver - getting sold

Pinilla/Nade Glen Glen yes the other 2 need to Feck off the lazy wage thieving barstewards

i8hibsh view

i8hibsh view

That's fair enough mate, but at least give your preferred line-up based on the current squad...

The point is, nobody can really build a devastating team from our current squad, we're 2 or 3 good players light and 7 or 8 too heavy in dross :mad:

That's fair enough mate, but at least give your preferred line-up based on the current squad...

The point is, nobody can really build a devastating team from our current squad, we're 2 or 3 good players light and 7 or 8 too heavy in dross :mad:

I'd probs go along with yours as it is all we have until we buy players but the team is poor. less than half of them try and only Banks, Glen, Neilson and Miko actually give a **** about the club

...so long as we had a manager and / assistant with experience of UK football and they were all fit and reasonably motivated:

(3-5-2)

Banks

Karipidis Kenneth (Arabs) Berra

Jonsson Palazuelos

Beslija Kingston Wallace (Sunderland)

Pinilla Niculae (ICT)

Subs from: McDonald, Thomson, Zaluikas, Rapnik, McGowan, Stewart, Bruno, Screpis, Driver, Visconte, Glen

Goodbye: Basso, Neilson, Wallace, Goncalves, Ivaskevicius, Ksanivicius, Miko, Cesmauskis, Makela, Mole, Nade, "Dancing Queen"

:dito: Now that he's had his 'testimonial' let's hope he does the decent thing and looks for another club.

:dito: Now that he's had his 'testimonial' let's hope he does the decent thing and looks for another club.

BOOOOOOOO!! :sterb032::Bazooka::evilno::ahhhhhhh::buttkick::badmood::sterb003:

GK:

RB:

CB:

CB:

LB:

RM: Miko

CM: Jonsson/Palazuelos

CM: Kingston

LM:

CF: Pinilla(?)

CF: Glen