Tony Watt. Youtube Star.

hughesie27

Resorted to making Youtube videos of himself playing FIFA Ultimate team.

Picks himself for his 11.

Good to see he's got back up plans for when he has to step back and play amateur football because he's an imposter of a player.

In the Gorgie suit for the kids day last year, he was sat enjoying himself with his face painted. Sums him up really, just a giant kid. Shame as he had potential as a footballer.

He's really shit at fifa as well haha.

Watching that it's even more apparent that despite his ability he has no football brain whatsoever.

Bazzas right boot

Do you think he passes the ball in FIFA?

Ofc.... To himself.

Good money in being a fifa youtuber david meyler of hull does it to

I genuinely do not understand this. Who is their fanbase, and can these people not play FIFA for themselves instead of watching someone else?

Also Tony Watt was shite and lazy for a majority of his time here, a passenger.

Bazzas right boot

I genuinely do not understand this. Who is their fanbase, and can these people not play FIFA for themselves instead of watching someone else?

Also Tony Watt was shite and lazy for a majority of his time here, a passenger.

Went to a gaming convention with my son.

There were 17_20 ish year olds making ?100's k as a you tuber.

A few done speeches ( of sorts) , made me question my life choices.

The title of this thread should be changed. Drop the star and split YouTube into two words and then we have MR T Watt summed up.

The Internet

I've mentioned this before but sky sports showed a couple of lads playing fifa as an actual live event, the winner won like 100k. It's become a big thing.

As for Tony Watt, it's like a bored rich kid trying things. Not particularly productive things like but who are we to judge.

Serious money involved in this! My son has never moved so fast in Manchester Airport last month when he saw hashtag Harry lol...we were like WHO!!

Fitzroy Pointon

Serious money involved in this! My son has never moved so fast in Manchester Airport last month when he saw hashtag Harry lol...we were like WHO!!

Quite unbelievable isn't it?  

My kids used to watch this guy Stampy do Minecraft videos.  The Royal Society of Edinburgh ended up getting him to do their Christmas Lecture.  

I would bloody love to make money out of playing FIFA.  Still think this guys reactions are the funniest I have seen though; 

Bazzas right boot

Super it wasn't #who ?

All the riches and trappings that come with being paid as a prof footballer that us mortals can only dream of...the good you could do with your platform and stage...

...and this clown tries a busmans holiday on youtube...

Complete waste of space....

Harry Potter

Good to see he's got back up plans for when he has to step back and play amateur football because he's an imposter of a player.

Imposter, still gets his game in league 1, i liked him.

My Scottish team with TOTY cairney and Ritchie, fleck

Special Griffiths and McCormack up top

Would destroy that :P

RustyRightPeg

Fair play to him.

Obviously interests him (obviously to the dislike of some on here), and if he enjoys doing it, let him.

He's not got anything to do with us anymore, not sure why folk are so bothered.

RedStarRiot

Why does it bother folk so much? Didn't work out with us and as others have pointed out has the ability there. So he watches movies and plays FIFA? Sounds like most folk to be honest.

Unknown user

Ah fair dos to him, it might seem a bit lame but at least he's not out whoring and drinking.

glastonbury jambo

watt could have been . i honestly think if had buried that header against celtic ...he would still be with us.

Bazzas right boot

watt could have been . i honestly think if had buried that header against celtic ...he would still be with us.

Small margins, he was the width of the post from scoring in just about every game.

Header v Celtic, Aberdeen late on spring to mind.

Good technical player, just not very effective, highlighted by poor decision making.

My signature sums up watt

Bazzas right boot

Ah fair dos to him, it might seem a bit lame but at least he's not out whoring and drinking.

Aye it's a mood killer,

Hey Mandy, I've had a great time, fancy a night cap?

Mm.. yeah sure.

Great, I'll get the second controller out, league or cup tourney?

Harry Potter

Why does it bother folk so much? Didn't work out with us and as others have pointed out has the ability there. So he watches movies and plays FIFA? Sounds like most folk to be honest.

Aye but some folk like to drag out the myth that he was rubbish, another myth.

Archived