supporters bus for aberdeen v man utd?

Guest mussy mike

Guest mussy mike

i'm just wanting to know, since i'm going to the aberdeen v man u game, if there's anyone who knows a supporters bus that will take me to the game?;)

i'm just wanting to know, since i'm going to the aberdeen v man u game, if there's anyone who knows a supporters bus that will take me to the game?;)

I respectfully suggest you don't bother going to that game. Why support another team - particularly one as despicable as Aberdeen - by giving them money? :sad:

zicoinexile
I respectfully suggest you don't bother going to that game. Why support another team - particularly one as despicable as Aberdeen - by giving them money? :sad:

Or as despicable as Man U ;)

Guest mussy mike

i'm actually supporting man u nd am no that bothered about giving a few pound away to the sheep !

There will be at least one bus leaving from Glasgow.

Friend of mine is a member so could give you his number to find out.

PresidentRomanov

The other day, we had some idiot about to head to Easter Road to buy a Hibs top, now we have another trying to get a seat on an Aberdeen supporters bus :confused:

At the same time, we have hundreds of posts having a go at people for buying season tickets for Tynecastle :confused:

Some Hearts "supporters" these days are very strange :sad:

The other day, we had some idiot about to head to Easter Road to buy a Hibs top, now we have another trying to get a seat on an Aberdeen supporters bus :confused:

At the same time, we have hundreds of posts having a go at people for buying season tickets for Tynecastle :confused:

Nothing surprises me about Hearts "fans" anymore. :sad:

The Real Maroonblood

Closet huns, closet Dons and closet Hobos on Kickback.

What next?

Closet tims.

;)

PresidentRomanov
Nothing surprises me about Hearts "fans" anymore. :sad:

I'm wondering if "supporters" like this have always existed, and it's only the internet that makes them noticable now?

I've certainly never heard of a Hearts fan, going down to the Hibs shop at Easter Road, to buy a Hibs top, in all my years, up until now :sad:

I've certainly never heard of a Hearts fan, going down to the Hibs shop at Easter Road, to buy a Hibs top, in all my years, up until now :sad:

I've certainly never heard of any. The thought of giving money to another club - other than admission money when they're playing Hearts - beggars belief. I don't even buy a programme, pie, etc when I visit opposition grounds.

Chad Sexington
I'm wondering if "supporters" like this have always existed, and it's only the internet that makes them noticable now?

I agree.

Something about that thread stank to high heaven.

Why would any Hearts fan want to buy a vermin top, never mind advertise it on the internet.

I suppose the internet gives a voice to all sorts of freaks and geeks that they wouldn't usually have.

Archived