FAO of Dr Who Fans who like to be spoiled

Darth Sidious

I'll be in trouble then...

If you get any spoilers about the fate of Donna, Gramps, Rose, Sarah Jane or anyone else, please keep them to yourself though.

I'm not fussed about Davros, he was bound to show up eventually, there wasn't really anywhere else to go with the Daleks, until we go back and get the story of the time war.

Prince Buaben
I'll be in trouble then...

If you get any spoilers about the fate of Donna, Gramps, Rose, Sarah Jane or anyone else, please keep them to yourself though.

I'm not fussed about Davros, he was bound to show up eventually, there wasn't really anywhere else to go with the Daleks, until we go back and get the story of the time war.

yep please keep it to yourself

i'm so excited :D

oh, and doctor, i know what happens to donna if you want to know ;)

i'm so excited :D

oh, and doctor, i know what happens to donna if you want to know ;)

STFU!

I figure I could use a new companion anyway, you might fit the bill Bev, I saw you in that wig...

jamboinglasgow

anyone looking forward to next weeks episode, I am. Except for the fact they have chucked every single person from the spin offs and past shows in it should be good and from the 30sec trailer on the website it is Davros who is coming back.

Thought he would of been in the end of the first series rather than the god of Darleks.

we've known for a while about the return of davros, the new clip that went on the beeb site yesterday is tremendous. about 20 seconds long and i screamed like a baby

i can't wait for the next 2 episodes. if we thought utopia/last of the time lords/sound of drums was fantastic, this looks like its gonna be even more explosive!!!!

just been sent this torchwood glasgow mock up, and i must admit it made me giggle

topic in the email was "WE'LL SET ABOOT YE!"

torchwoodglasgow1ni9.jpg

jamboinglasgow
just been sent this torchwood glasgow mock up, and i must admit it made me giggle

topic in the email was "WE'LL SET ABOOT YE!"

torchwoodglasgow1ni9.jpg

surely a glasgow verson cant be as bad as it being set in Cardiff, the center of all weird stuff. Glasgows perfect, I swear some citizens of this city are aliens.

oh how good was that? screaming at the telly like a 5 year old with ADD

It was just astonishing television, I've watched it twice already and I've been scouring the web looking for some answers.

I can't find any, only mad theories, I swear there's more conspiracies than in Mad Vlad's head.

Like our search for a manager, I want answers!

Darth Ewing

That was Doctor Who at it's best allreadey watch it twice tonight. Its Easily in my top 3 doctor who epsiodes. So many questions I want answered. Cant wait for next weeks epsiode allow it wont be until till next monday till I get to see it. :mad: :mad:

I too thought the episode was great and am definitely looking forward to next Saturday but I wonder how many characters will make it to the end credits!

Obviously Davros will be not quite totally defeated, after all The Doctor has three, I think, regenerations to go, so the basket case of a Hobo will have to return, yet again.

Of course it all could in a different reality and we snap back to the Doctor and Donna on a beach in hammocks enjoying daquiri’s and the sun, somehow I fear not.

To me the brilliance of the new Doctor Who is the writing and overall control of Russell T Davies. His clues in previous episodes all add up and his unapologetic pinching from other science fiction books and films make such a joy and you really can’t take you eyes away for a second, in case you miss something.

By the way my fav episode of all the new Dr Who (series 1-4) is ‘Blink’ series 3 number 10. I was gripped with the tension and was so taken with the story I was scared to blink.

I know one of the writers, I am going to try very hard not to get in touch over the next week.

Tempting though.

Archived