They're at it again...

Swanny17

Ray Winstone

Hopefully Neilson's contribution to starting the season strongly will be to GTF!

Dr. Bapswent
Hopefully Neilson's contribution to starting the season strongly will be to GTF!

I agree.

Id have preferred it if he can come along and said 'Oh no, were gonna get screwed, these fixtures are murder for us'.

That would have been a much better idea.

Haven't we heard all this before? Dej? Vu.....

Yawn.

:wacko:

I'm having a lot of difficulty understanding posts on here recently. Regardless of our situation a player is always going to be positive at the start of the season. He's hardly going to say "I think we'll do ****e and be fighting relegation this season. We'll probably lose our first five games. In fact, if I was a fan I wouldn't bother renewing my season ticket."

Ray Winstone
I agree.

Id have preferred it if he can come along and said 'Oh no, were gonna get screwed, these fixtures are murder for us'.

That would have been a much better idea.

I thought he might have learnt from earlier mistakes and kept his trap shut!

colinmaroon
I'm having a lot of difficulty understanding posts on here recently. Regardless of our situation a player is always going to be positive at the start of the season. He's hardly going to say "I think we'll do ****e and be fighting relegation this season. We'll probably lose our first five games. In fact, if I was a fan I wouldn't bother renewing my season ticket."

Not difficult to understand at all!

If you keep slashing your wrists, you're going to keep on bleeding!!!

Thats strange, i've read the article but cant find the bit where it says Robbie is an honest pro who gives 100%? :P

NoseLikeMahe

"After an 8th place finish last season, Hearts will be delighted with an easy start to the new season against teams who finished 3rd and 2nd... So cushy are their opening fixtures, that new Hearts coach Vladimir Pyramid is considering asking UEFA for permission to play Real Madrid and Brazil during the midweeks in order to give the Gorgie squad a decent challenge and keep them sharp..."

"After an 8th place finish last season, Hearts will be delighted with an easy start to the new season against teams who finished 3rd and 2nd... So cushy are their opening fixtures, that new Hearts coach Vladimir Pyramid is considering asking UEFA for permission to play Real Madrid and Brazil during the midweeks in order to give the Gorgie squad a decent challenge and keep them sharp..."

Heh heh ;)

I must admit, I'd much rather Robbie came out and said "we're screwed. the fixtures are a nightmare and we're all keekin our pants"

Yawn.

Aye it's ridiculous - he could have said I think we'll lose our first few games!

Yawn.

He should have said ... "if we don't get a manager in and empty some of the pish around tynie (myself include) we're going to be worse than season 07/08 ... come on boss what gives?"

That would have been refreshing....

Archived