Current State of the Club Summed Up...

Alan_R

I see that the hobos have shorter odds on relegation....66/1 compared to our 100/1 :D And we have better odds for the title. Ferk, I'd hate to see Hibs' Scottish Cup winning odds ;)

Jam Tarts 1874

Well, the bookies don't usually lose money do they? It seems like a bit of a gimmick though.

They are obviously having a bit of a laugh based on previous experience of the last couple of seasons. They still have us joing 3rd favourite for the league and 3rd last for relegation. That 66/1 for the hobos to get relegated might be fun!

20884-46_bSign-Welcoming-Vistors-to.jpg

ack it's not that old! I think McGhee will do well for us... oh wait.. but... done deal? :eek::rolleyes:

Cambo_Jambo

12 to 1 on Brewster could be worth a punt. Not only is he pash, so are ICT. Could be floundering near the bottom!

Always disliked the pensionable horses bottom.

McPherson is crackin odds at twelves.Same odds as Holland for the Euro(at the start.)Both looking good.:)

I wonder what odds you can get on him lasting the season? Might be worth a few quid if you get 100 to 1 or something mental (he'd be the 1st manager to do it during Vlad's reign after all!)

McPherson is crackin odds at twelves.Same odds as Holland for the Euro(at the start.)Both looking good.:)

He's done a good job at St Mirren I think.

He's done a good job at St Mirren I think.

Maybe,but word round the campfire is that a lot of natives are unhappy about his style of play.Not that they hire and fire you understand but a bad start and the pressure mounts.......as i say,12-1 is not bad odds.

Romanov should stick a couple of million on it... ;)

Romanov would do better sticking a couple o mill on him lasting the season and then keeping his oar out. Might clear our debt!

Archived