We are 9/4 Favourites...............

Clerry Jambo

ToadKiller Dog

To be fair to the bookies its hard to see who if any of the other 11 would get sacked .maybe JJ if killie are at the bottom end of the table.

Nucky Thompson

I think Mixu is a great bet at 9's:) He's not exactly set the heather on fire and a bad run at the start of the season could see the mouser boot his fat ass out the door.

maroonlegions
I think Mixu is a great bet at 9's:) He's not exactly set the heather on fire and a bad run at the start of the season could see the mouser boot his fat ass out the door.

Aye the flair masters will expect loosing with flair is a must next season eh.:107years:

Say What Again

2 ST holding Hobos that drink in my local have a ?20 bet with each other about Mixu. One of them reckons he'll be gone by Xmas.

gordon the jambo
2 ST holding Hobos that drink in my local have a ?20 bet with each other about Mixu. One of them reckons he'll be gone by Xmas.

The hobbos don't just copy our songs bunch of tramps:107years:

Only a Game
Before I place any bet I study the form.

I think 9/4 is a huge price.

I'd also check the fixtures we have in the first few weeks. The only real toughy we've got before mid October is Rangers away.

The potential is certainly there for either getting found out very early, or getting off to a real flier that will keep him safe till Mixu gets found out.

Archived