Can the Old Firm get any worse?

i8hibsh

RST statement to follow.

David Edgar : "It's puyoor no fare n that aw thae consprissies"

(Whilst playing the banjo with a sad look on his face)

they atre compalining as one team has one more away game in the first 4 game sof season

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Why can't the 2 of them just dissapear!

I feckin hate em

are they so stupid that they can't work out that they oplay equal games all seaosn and that the Of favours both of them over every other team

Are they so dumb?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Where is the sense in sending us to Aberdeen before what could possibly be a massive European game, and then having to play Celtic on the Saturday lunchtime after that - what are they thinking about?

Diddums

Where is the sense in sending us to Aberdeen before what could possibly be a massive European game, and then having to play Celtic on the Saturday lunchtime after that - what are they thinking about?

Diddums

I wish I had their 'problems'

Aberdeen? a whole 1 3/4 hours drive?

They are pathetic. They play in a league where the furthest away game is about just over 2 hours

Can you imagine playing in the English League!!! some away games are 14 hours round trip

And going to Inverness on 3 January....

So who should travel to (or from) Inverness on 3 January?

Maybe we should have a winter shut-down for games involving Inverness, then play the outstanding fixtures in April / May when the calendar is less congested.

Inverness wouldn't mind because everyone likes doing the OF a favour.

Romanov Stole My Pension

So first the SPL decides to favour the old firm by not playing old firm games after internationals (a disgrace imo, it was nice of them to avoid derbies for us when we had 4 scots internationalists) and now Rangers take the **** even more by asking not to have any away games before champs league qualifiers. Scottish football is run so badly it's unbelievable, the 10 real clubs should complain.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/display.var.2343607.0.0.php

all they do is nit pick - they are both pathetic.

Is this how easy their lives are that this becomes a big deal!

But how can this be,everyone knows that the SFA and SPL always have and always will bend over backwards for the OF,or is it just on selected things that get on some supporters goats that they do it for.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
I wish I had their 'problems'

Aberdeen? a whole 1 3/4 hours drive?

They are pathetic. They play in a league where the furthest away game is about just over 2 hours

Can you imagine playing in the English League!!! some away games are 14 hours round trip

Like for Plymouth or Carlisle for example? Also, Falkirk is 25 miles from Glasgow......

RockyBalboa

They're a bunch of greeting faced ****s.

Over the last few years we have had to travel to Killie on boxing day and Inverness just before new year twice.

Any news on the boycott?! That would make my day.

nanananananana-angus
But how can this be,everyone knows that the SFA and SPL always have and always will bend over backwards for the OF,or is it just on selected things that get on some supporters goats that they do it for.

You're right, clearly Rangers have a legitimate complaint here.The fixture list proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is no OF bias in our game and anyone who suggests otherwise is obviously paranoid.:rolleyes:

Archived