200milesfromgorgie

I support Heart of Midlothian  

1 member has voted

1. 1. I support Heart of Midlothian

• SO DO I!
    • I do not.

200milesfromgorgie
Edgy thread.

Just reading some posts on here so need to clear up a few things? i'll be edgy next time boss.

Just reading some posts on here so need to clear up a few things? i'll be edgy next time boss.

There is a few dodgy ones right enough.

I supported Heart of Mdlothian Football Club,the way it used to be,when we had passion and were one of the most respected clubs in Scotland,I will not support some idiots pipe dream though ,who has turned our once very proud club into a shambles.

I always thought that I did, but people on here keep telling me that I actually support Rangers and it confuses me. The fact that I go to every Hearts game home and away would seem to indicate that I support Hearts, but then again we are sometimes playing Rangers and surely that many Kickbackers can't be wrong? Especially not when they all seem so intelligent?

I think that this poll should be changed to include an "unsure" option.

I supported Heart of Mdlothian Football Club,the way it used to be,when we had passion and were one of the most respected clubs in Scotland,I will not support some idiots pipe dream though ,who has turned our once very proud club into a shambles.

I am like many others still proud to be a Jambo

200milesfromgorgie
I always thought that I did, but people on here keep telling me that I actually support Rangers and it confuses me. The fact that I go to every Hearts game home and away would seem to indicate that I support Hearts, but then again we are sometimes playing Rangers and surely that many Kickbackers can't be wrong? Especially not when they all seem so intelligent?

......bloody hun:rolleyes:

......bloody hun:rolleyes:

I see that you're from Yorkshire. Support your local team, you gloryhunter. :mad:

I am like many others still proud to be a Jambo

And I ,like even more,am totaly scunnered at how the club has been treated.

And I ,like even more,am totaly scunnered at how the club has been treated.

it is possible to feel both these emotions:)

Same thing happened with me. I thought I was a serious Hearts fan - I've even got a Hearts tattoo - until I started using KB. Now I'm not so sure. :wacko:

Some people always need to justify why they won't go.

Over the last 3 decades it has either been "Mercer is selling the club down the river so I won't be back until he goes" followed by "the pieman isn't getting any of my money to waste" now it's "I don't like the way the club is being run". I've heard them all. Choose what you want to do. Either go, or don't. Why waste your time by trying to justify why you will or won't watch the team.

I've heard every excuse under the sun over the years. I've also tried myself to stop going when I get frustrated with things however it's in my blood and I find I always end up going even though I say I won't. Perhaps some people care more about the club - I don't know what the reason is that I continually keep going however I know two things for sure.

I ain't interested in what anyone's excuses are for not going. You either care enough to go or you don't. I do. And there is nothing I can do about it.

200milesfromgorgie
I see that you're from Yorkshire. Support your local team, you gloryhunter. :mad:

Ouch.

portobellojambo1

I supoort Heart of Midlothian.

So a Dutchman, living in Yorkshire that supoorts HMFC. ;)

Life is full of little surprises.

200milesfromgorgie

So a Dutchman, living in Yorkshire that supoorts HMFC. ;)

Life is full of little surprises.

damn and blast.

chester copperpot
Same thing happened with me. I thought I was a serious Hearts fan - I've even got a Hearts tattoo - until I started using KB. Now I'm not so sure. :wacko:

Admitting it is the first step in a long journey to recovery. :)

Better not let your unconditional loving pal know you're feeling like this. ;)

200milesfromgorgie
LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!!! ;)

HAHA not quite or i would of posted some daft egotistical post about following the Jambos and if anyone disagreed i would have some sort of poll to sort out the Jambos from the hobos .....oh bums.

HAHA not quite or i would of posted some daft egotistical post about following the Jambos and if anyone disagreed i would have some sort of poll to sort out the Jambos from the hobos .....oh bums.

It wasn't aimed at you bud, but maybe it should have been, you Yorkshire weirdo :P

200milesfromgorgie
It wasn't aimed at you bud, but maybe it should have been, you Yorkshire weirdo :P

Whats with all the Yorkshireism(?) today? You're not the first. Im gonna report you all.;)

YORKSHIRE JAMBOS!

if you hate the hun without a bus fair tag mate move down with us then seeing as you have to travel through glasgow to get to tynie your safe ;);)

200milesfromgorgie
what a dumb ****ing post we all support hmfc (except for the undercover hobos)

working, talking, walking, winking? some of your post seems to have been lost in the worl wide web. Please re-type.

working, talking, walking, winking? some of your post seems to have been lost in the worl wide web. Please re-type.

what a dumb opening****ing post we all support hmfc (except for the undercover hobos)

thats it sorted now;););)

200milesfromgorgie
what a dumb opening****ing post we all support hmfc (except for the undercover hobos)

thats it sorted now;););)

thank you for clearing that up. you are entitled to your opinion. Welcome to the debate.

Archived