Fixtures For New Season? (Merged Threads)

rickyjambo

brellierlegend
Released today at 10.00 am.

Anyone know what website They are on.

The Hearts one now!

Well first and Hibs on 3rd of Jan

Not a bad start to the campaign.

Hopefully whoever is going to be in the dugout will rack up a few points from the first 8 games.

I am liking the two home midweek games under the floodlights. I enjoy midweek games!

First Game.

How predictable!

Hope we leather them and the fans chant "Mark McGhee, this is what you could have had".

does anybody know why after 11 games the fixtures dont simply repeat themselves. The list on the web site obviously has us starting v well at home but when it gets to the 12th game we have (from Memory) St Mirren, Rancers and Hamilton before we play well again?????

Pants Shaton
Hope we leather them and the fans chant "Mark McGhee, this is what you could have had".

What tune goes with that chant?

hopefully Mhark McGhee will leave Tynie with regrets... lets thump them!

ToadKiller Dog

rangers,motherwell,celtic,dundee united ,aberdeen ,hibs all in a row from 29th nov to jan 3rd seems a brutal run.

The Vulture
does anybody know why after 11 games the fixtures dont simply repeat themselves. The list on the web site obviously has us starting v well at home but when it gets to the 12th game we have (from Memory) St Mirren, Rancers and Hamilton before we play well again?????

Probably because it doesn't suit CFC and RFC, obviously the scheemies have to approve the fixtures before they are made official :confused::wacko:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Happy with that start. I'd rather get the OF away trip out of the way early. 17 home games prior to the split as well.

Anyone else notice that we open with Motherwell at home and Hibs away to Killie.

Yet on the 27th Dec we are away to the Sheep when Hibs are at home to Killie. Should the fixtures not mirror each other?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Just looked at the fixtures and it's interesting that the fixture "sets" change. However, everyone maintains the 2 OF home, 1 OF away format.

Fair play to the SPL - this works quite well. :clap:

Midloth_Iain
Anyone else notice that we open with Motherwell at home and Hibs away to Killie.

Yet on the 27th Dec we are away to the Sheep when Hibs are at home to Killie. Should the fixtures not mirror each other?

The "mirroring" is c*cked up due to Rantic's insistence on changing their Old Firm dates to suit the International fixtures.

They aint made it easy for us eh? We play Hamilton (A) then Falkirk (A) but when the fixtures come back around we don't have the back to back home games against them? Why??? instead we have a cheeky trip to inverness inbetween!!:wacko:

Ryan Gosling
What tune goes with that chant?

Well 'this is what you could have had' goes with 'we can see you sneaking out'.

yvonnejambo

I think its pretty decent compared to last few seasons. Our games are nearly all 1 home 1 away this time. Only thing for me is I would have liked having 2 away to Inverness and I will miss the 1st game of season because of work that weekend. Also bloody mid week games are impossible for us, but hopefully it will be only 1.

Love having a new year home derby and yes could be a rough run over Christmas period but considering all the wee teams managed to get points from us last season, I prefer the thought of playing the 'bigger' teams then.

All in all a good fixture list

:)

Yaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss!! New Year Derby at Tynecastle!! Amazing!! :cheese: :cheese:

you took the words right out my mouth

MackaysCentreSpot

I would not get to excited at the moment. This is only the temporary fixture list.

Wait until Setanta have a look at it and rearrange the fixtures to suit them ............then we will have the true fixture list.

Hibs at Tynie at New Year............brilliant.

MackaysCentreSpot
rangers,motherwell,celtic,dundee united ,aberdeen ,hibs all in a row from 29th nov to jan 3rd seems a brutal run.

I would be more worried about these group of fixtures at the beginning. This could really determine how our season will go.

Home St. Mirren Aug 23

Home Hamilton Acad. Aug 30

Away Falkirk Sep 13

Away Inverness CT Sep 20

Home Dundee United Sep 27

Away Kilmarnock Oct 04

Archived