wakey wakey weiss

vlad on the tyne

The Old Tolbooth

That's what I was thinking lol!

I'm dying to hear something because my powers going off for the day as soon as the sparky arrives :(

vlad on the tyne
That's what I was thinking lol!

I'm dying to hear something because my powers going off for the day as soon as the sparky arrives :(

You know mark hughes, john :P

I really shudder to think what keek romanov snr or jnr come out with to justify this appointment if it happens.

The Old Tolbooth

I don't think we can aim any higher in the manager stakes to be honest, we need to get someone like this in and let him run the team affairs, then if it's proven that he's been left alone to do the job, more managers may stake an interest in being Hearts boss.

vlad on the tyne
I don't think we can aim any higher in the manager stakes to be honest, we need to get someone like this in and let him run the team affairs, then if it's proven that he's been left alone to do the job, more managers may stake an interest in being Hearts boss.

fair shout mate

just dont think romanov will ever change or accept he is wrong no matter what he says to appease the masses.

Darth Sidious

Weiss will accept. Appoint Robbo as his Assistant Manager and unveil Edgaras Cesnauskas, Lilian Thuram, Kris Boyd and Jan Koller as his first signings.

The Old Tolbooth

I honestly don't believe that Romanov will ever change either, but I'd love to be proved wrong.

It sounds to me like you're presuming he'll fail. What we need and want is for him to come in and be successful, hopefully to the point where much bigger teams than HMFC are looking to appoint him as their next manager in 3-4 years time after a trophy-laden spell at Tynie.

The Old Tolbooth
It sounds to me like you're presuming he'll fail. What we need and want is for him to come in and be successful, hopefully to the point where much bigger teams than HMFC are looking to appoint him as their next manager in 3-4 years time after a trophy-laden spell at Tynie.

That would be heaven, but can you honestly see it happening?

vlad on the tyne

I dont think bringing robbo back is all that great an idea.

didnt think he offered much as a manager IMO

I would like to see Elvis back as Weiss's assistant but don't think Romanov would share this vision!

Weiss will accept. Appoint Robbo as his Assistant Manager and unveil Edgaras Cesnauskas, Lilian Thuram, Kris Boyd and Jan Koller as his first signings.

Why Koller?

200milesfromgorgie

couldn't agree more. Hopefully he can lay the ground works for something special.

The Record today hinted to Robbo coming back, would be quite happy with that appt, don't think he is manager material but may be a good No 2, as for Koller, if only, he is quality.

Darth Sidious
Why Koller?

I have taken some licence with my reply. Thuram saying a Scottish team is in for him, Boyd is definitely on his way out at Ipox, Koller would be a signing to 'rock Scottish football'.

Toxteth O'Grady
is he oot his scratcher yet? :)

Unless I've missed something it looks like he had a duvet day:waiting:

Jam Tarts 1874
Unless I've missed something it looks like he had a duvet day:waiting:

Yeah, on this occassion it could be a case of no news is bad news (depending on how you feel about Weiss), he said he would make a decision today. Can't imagine Romanov will be too pleased if Weiss trys to keep him haning on.

Of course if Weiss decides tomorrow that would mean he is a liar and therefore a guaranteed Vlad puppet. :rolleyes:

Gigolo-Aunt

Think we will find out by Wednesday at the latest.

As for Robbo as number 2?

No ta.

Only a Game
Yeah, on this occassion it could be a case of no news is bad news (depending on how you feel about Weiss), he said he would make a decision today. Can't imagine Romanov will be too pleased if Weiss trys to keep him haning on.

Of course if Weiss decides tomorrow that would mean he is a liar and therefore a guaranteed Vlad puppet. :rolleyes:

Maybe its not his decision to make. Maybe we havent offered him the job. I dont think its cut and dried who we want by a long way

skotskosparta

Sorry to disappoint but big Honza will be a Sparta player next season.

Ryan Gosling
Sorry to disappoint but big Honza will be a Sparta player next season.

Now both your teams will get to play hoof ball.

Jam Tarts 1874
Maybe its not his decision to make. Maybe we havent offered him the job. I dont think its cut and dried who we want by a long way

Yeah, the Mark McGhee saga has fans waiting patiently (or not so patiently) for more news.

It is worth pointing out that the Evening News attributes this direct quote to Weiss though "Today I will say whether it is possible for me to become manager of Hearts." So I suppose many people including myself were hoping to hear something.

I don't know about anyone else, but I haven't got a stroke of work done today due to trying to keep an eye and ear on all media outlets, I must be bonkers. :eek:

Archived