Weiss to decide today (Merged Threads)

colinzeal

According to the man himself.

He will decide on Monday!

Step forward the latest puppet.

Still, with his vast knowledge of British and indeed Scottish football we will be alright with him!

Poor appointment which tells me that Vlad is getting someone in he can lean on and then discard and blame when things go wrong!

BOOO!!

davemclaren

Still, with his vast knowledge of British and indeed Scottish football we will be alright with him!

Poor appointment which tells me that Vlad is getting someone in he can lean on and then discard and blame when things go wrong!

BOOO!!

Lack of knowledge is a hindrance but not an impossible hurdle. If he is appointed then, as long as he has full control over team matters, he'll get my support.

Of course, he might not get appointed. :)

Guest S.U.S.S.

BOOO!!

where did you hear this mate?

Well all i'll say is good luck Mr Weiss and welcome to Heart Of Midlothian.

I hope you can bring success back to Hearts but if not prepare for the backlash.

How is he a puppet?

He might not be yet, but he will be soon.

There are better candidates out there who are interested in the job, but are being over-looked, why??

This guy has won the double in a joke league which is probably on a par with the Lithuanian league and managed a few good results in Europe, Brilliant!

Good luck to him. I just hope he brings in a British assistant manager with him, that's not Frail.

I look forward to seeing who stays and who's brought in now.

BOOO!!

If true then romanov, ogilvie and brodie have all lied to the support....again.

we all know what we're getting..............

IT'S A PUPPET.

Tin hat on, but if true - and he accepts - I will be delighted, as far as I can see he is a pretty decent manager who can at least talk without an interpreter to all parties.

Ryan Gosling

IT'S A PUPPET.

Does this mean you won't be back or posting on here any more?

Please?

as long as he has full control over team matters

You think? :rofl:

You watch, I bet he turns out to have a remarkable knowledge of Kaunus players.

Guest u01dg3

Also, he's just been offered one of the best jobs in Scottish football, and he is wanting a few days to consider it... who does he think he is? Mark McGhee?

davemclaren

IT'S A PUPPET.

At least wait until his strings are pulled.... :P

Ryan Gosling
Also, he's just been offered one of the best jobs in Scottish football, and he is wanting a few days to consider it... who does he think he is? Mark McGhee?

I don't think a day is a lot.

Hmm - no other news articles yet (not that I doubt the media of ceefax!)

If this is true, I totally agree with:

Good luck to him. I just hope he brings in a British assistant manager with him, that's not Frail.QUOTE]

I hope a condition of the job offer was a British/Scottish based assistant and that Weiss will be given a say in who leaves/stays/joins.

The next few days should be interesting with bids coming in for Berra/Driver!

brellierlegend

I do not care that he has no british experience. I do not think that would have necessarily meant success. I am definately willing to give him a chance. He did a good job at Artmedia and hopefully he can do the same with us.

I know a lot of people are sceptical but he should at least be given a chance.

davemclaren

Someone that will have to move his family to a foreign land famous for deep fried mars bars perhaps.... :whistling:

IT'S A PUPPET.

How do we know that exactly?

Oh yeah, because he's not British :rolleyes:

Aye - its a fair distance to move, after all. Especially if he has a family who speak less English than him. He's maybe only said this to keep the wife happy - if so, his diplomatic skills seem up to the challenge of dealing with Vlad on a day-to-day basis!

Dirk Diggler
Hmm - no other news articles yet (not that I doubt the media of ceefax!)

If this is true, I totally agree with:

Good luck to him. I just hope he brings in a British assistant manager with him, that's not Frail.QUOTE]

I hope a condition of the job offer was a British/Scottish based assistant and that Weiss will be given a say in who leaves/stays/joins.

The next few days should be interesting with bids coming in for Berra/Driver!

Weiss told the Sunday Herald, ''He (Romanov) offered me the chance to become manager. On Monday I will say whether it is possible for me to become manager of Hearts.''

He was interviewed yesterday apparently.

Guest u01dg3

Does it strike you with confidence though? He obviously has things to think about? If Vlad had told him everything he wanted to hear I doubt he would have much to consider.

He'll be out within a few months and that zygmantovich will take over, I have no doubt about it. This is a complete shambles and Vlad has made a mockery of the fans once more. I cant wait for the day that some rich Scottish Hearts fan buys Vlad out! I think there will be more celebrating than the day we one the Scottish cup!

Cardiac Rucksack

Is every single Eastern european a puppet of Romanov? How does he know which string to pull?:confused:

Guest u01dg3
Someone that will have to move his family to a foreign land famous for deep fried mars bars perhaps.... :whistling:

Granted, but surely he would have considered all these things prior to actually attending the interview. As we all know, he has had some time for this type of consideration.

Anyone from East of Germany is a puppet who Romanov will manipulate.

ANYONE.

Well that has been the case so far, what else are we meant to base it on????

Dirk Diggler
I think there will be more celebrating than the day we one the Scottish cup!

Not normally won to pick up on grammatical errors but that's a cracker.

:)

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Out of the three candidates I have to say he was the one I thought was the best of a poor bunch.

However, he has had some kind of success. But the Artmedia side that cuffed Celtic at home nearly blew it at Darkheid where they were rank rotten.

But he does have real champions league experience ie getting a team to the group stages. He appears to be a thinker, and an intelligent person who has played at a high level and I just pray that Vlad leaves him to get on with it.

Definitely the Rix moment I was dreading though.

Looks like this is the way it will be from now on.

I still fear relegation next season.

I do not care that he has no british experience. I do not think that would have necessarily meant success. I am definately willing to give him a chance. He did a good job at Artmedia and hopefully he can do the same with us.

I know a lot of people are sceptical but he should at least be given a chance.

Lets hope Vlad gives him that chance, i dont think he will!

Dirk Diggler

The fact that he's not came from any of Romanovs other clubs?

Just a thought.

Ryan Gosling

The fact is if he was Czech people would probably be a bit more lenient. But no, he's just over the border and suddenly it's a backwater.

Anyone from East of Germany is a puppet who Romanov will manipulate.

Well just look at our track record. Every Eastern European has been a puppet, the only non Eastern Europeans post Burley have been desperate losers who would bend over for the owner if it meant staying in the job. We all know the main reason this guy got the nod is he speaks fluent Russian and coached there, even you know that.

Guest u01dg3
Not normally won to pick up on grammatical errors but that's a cracker.

:)

That was quite poor grammer I have to admit. If I told you I was a law graduate would you believe me?

Ryan Gosling
Well just look at our track record. Every Eastern European has been a puppet, the only non Eastern Europeans post Burley have been desperate losers who would bend over for the owner if it meant staying in the job. We all know the main reason this guy got the nod is he speaks fluent Russian and coached there, even you know that.

I'm sure his ability was a factor.

:P

I want to make a song for him.

Julie Andrews singing:

"Table Weiss, table Wiess, the offer is on the table, Weiss" ?

davemclaren
Out of the three candidates I have to say he was the one I thought was the best of a poor bunch.

However, he has had some kind of success. But the Artmedia side that cuffed Celtic at home nearly blew it at Darkheid where they were rank rotten.

But he does have real champions league experience ie getting a team to the group stages. He appears to be a thinker, and an intelligent person who has played at a high level and I just pray that Vlad leaves him to get on with it.

Definitely the Rix moment I was dreading though.

Looks like this is the way it will be from now on.

I still fear relegation next season.

I'm afraid to say that, if he is the chosen one ( :P ) we need to give him a chance. He's not my first pick, or any pick really, for the role but I agree he is best of the 3 apparently on the short list.

Archived