Drink tonight anyone?

Doctor FinnBarr

One bottle Hoe left and still a stack of vod. Could be talking mince again!

:booze:

Only having a couple of bottles tonight. Driving to Bristol in the morning so better behave. Anyway I don't want to wake up at 3.00 a.m. on the sofa like I did last night.:wacko:

Doctor FinnBarr
Only having a couple of bottles tonight. Driving to Bristol in the morning so better behave. Anyway I don't want to wake up at 3.00 a.m. on the sofa like I did last night.:wacko:

No luck mate, but sleeping on the sofa, you know I miss the joys of that,ain,t done it for years!

:)

No luck mate, but sleeping on the sofa, you know I miss the joys of that,ain,t done it for years!

I'm always the same if I've had too much bevvy. Can't keep my eyes open sitting watching the telly. Funny thing is if I go to bed I cannae get to sleep.:confused:

chester copperpot
I'm always the same if I've had too much bevvy. Can't keep my eyes open sitting watching the telly. Funny thing is if I go to bed I cannae get to sleep.:confused:

Haha I'm the same, drives her cuckoo. Do you ever work BJ, as you seem to drink every night lol.

I have to be a good boy on a sunday, new job and all that.

Doctor FinnBarr
Haha I'm the same, drives her cuckoo. Do you ever work BJ, as you seem to drink every night lol.

I have to be a good boy on a sunday, new job and all that.

10 hour stint today, have to pay for my habit somehow! Get picked up by the boss man most days so being rough with hangovers are okay.

chester copperpot
Is it just me or do hangovers get worse the older you get?

I find the older I get, the less likely I am to get drunk. I usually give up and have something to eat, or fall asleep before properly drunk.

On the occassion I go out with the lads and have a skinfull, then yes, it is getting harder to cope with them. If I'm out on a saturday, I'm always ill still on the Monday at work.

Doctor FinnBarr

Mines didn,t happen today, musta been the vitamins in the grapefruit!

;)

Mines didn,t happen today, musta been the vitamins in the grapefruit!

;)

No you have to sober up first BJ in order to get a hangover;)

I find the older I get, the less likely I am to get drunk. I usually give up and have something to eat, or fall asleep before properly drunk.

On the occassion I go out with the lads and have a skinfull, then yes, it is getting harder to cope with them. If I'm out on a saturday, I'm always ill still on the Monday at work.

Never missed a day yet with a hangover. (Well in body at least, missed quite a few in spirit)

chester copperpot
Never missed a day yet with a hangover. (Well in body at least, missed quite a few in spirit)

Never been off with a hangover either, however have attended work in some states over the years. Calmed down a lot the bevvying on a school night over the last couple of years, it aint worth it no more.

Never been off with a hangover either, however have attended work in some states over the years. Calmed down a lot the bevvying on a school night over the last couple of years, it aint worth it no more.

I know what you mean. I was staying away a couple of weeks ago and had a really late one. Felt like I'd died for all of the next day.

One bottle Hoe left and still a stack of vod. Could be talking mince again!

:booze:

Had quite a few this eftie, on cola now.

Mind you that Koller looks quite an ugly barsteward.

Doctor FinnBarr
I know what you mean. I was staying away a couple of weeks ago and had a really late one. Felt like I'd died for all of the next day.

I know I,ve had a cracker when at the end of my shift I can,t remember if I,d done something today or whether it was yesterday!

:confused:

oh this be the sunday night thread then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! onto my second bottle of red wine still got a bottle of voddie here and red bull for afters just wait and see what happens.......;););)

Doctor FinnBarr
oh this be the sunday night thread then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! onto my second bottle of red wine still got a bottle of voddie here and red bull for afters just wait and see what happens.......;););)

Hello Ted, take a seat and I,ll get you a drink.

He can have mine. Off to bed, 5.00 a.m. start:mad:

Doctor FinnBarr
He can have mine. Off to bed, 5.00 a.m. start:mad:

Just have another, go on, go on,go on!

:confused:

Cheers m8 just switched on the golf got one glass of my 2nd bottle of red wine and then onto some voddie with red bull hope the wife is on the same;););) saying that it is fathers day;);)

Doctor FinnBarr
Cheers m8 just switched on the golf got one glass of my 2nd bottle of red wine and then onto some voddie with red bull hope the wife is on the same;););) saying that it is fathers day;);)

Dare I say "Get her pumped".

70's Throwback

On hols for 2wks so it would be wrong not to take advantage....out for dinner and back now with a top notch bottle of rioja to polish aff!!

The Old Tolbooth
Dare I say "Get her pumped".

Don't you think his poor cat has suffered enough lately :confused:

Doctor FinnBarr
Don't you think his poor cat has suffered enough lately :confused:

Good morning John "baby". No, the cat has not suffered enough, let him pump it! The amount of cat keech in my back garden now is unreal, they are evil, well at least the ones in my garden are, local smack dealers cats. When you chuck water over them he gets very upset "Oi, thats my cats", well get them out my garden smackheid!

:sad:

The Old Tolbooth
Good morning John "baby". No, the cat has not suffered enough, let him pump it! The amount of cat keech in my back garden now is unreal, they are evil, well at least the ones in my garden are, local smack dealers cats. When you chuck water over them he gets very upset "Oi, thats my cats", well get them out my garden smackheid!

:sad:

I'd catch it and cook the fugger, then invite him round for tea and pass it off as chicken, then once he's finished let the gimp know what he's just eaten :)

Doctor FinnBarr
I'd catch it and cook the fugger, then invite him round for tea and pass it off as chicken, then once he's finished let the gimp know what he's just eaten :)

You really think I want to talk to the mhank erse, I even ignore him in the street as it might give him some credability which they all seem to crave!

:wacko:

Bed now, goosed.

HAHAHA!! And everyone thinks *I'm* the alchy! :confused:

Lynn:mj_zivili::ninja:

Yep, they sure do. You should have seen the state of me after that night in Mr Busby's pub last year...Hell knows how I ever made it to the Gretna game the nest day...I was a *shell*:confused:...of course it was worth it! :mj_zivili:

Lynn:ninja:

Yep, they sure do. You should have seen the state of me after that night in Mr Busby's pub last year...Hell knows how I ever made it to the Gretna game the nest day...I was a *shell*:confused:...of course it was worth it! :mj_zivili:

Lynn:ninja:

That wasn't caused by alcohol that headache was caused by unrequited love. :loved::loved::loved:

You still TT Lynn?

I've had a couple of drinks in a month, Stuart. So just about TT!:ninja:

That wasn't caused by alcohol that headache was caused by unrequited love. :loved::loved::loved:

HAHAHA!! :confused::ninja:

I'll be drinking water tonight, I imagine.

WOOOOW, go me, I'm hardcore. Seriously, why do people think that anyone cares "what they're drinking tonight"?

Good for you Lynn - do you feel the better for our reduced alcohol intake?

Yes, I do, Stuart. Been going to the local gym too!. :wacko::ninja:

WOOOOW, go me, I'm hardcore. Seriously, why do people think that anyone cares "what they're drinking tonight"?

:calm::cheers:

Doctor FinnBarr

Well stay and have your normal arguements in the Terrace then!

:byebye:

I'm drinking a can of Coca Cola right now.

Whoops, I mean im' drnking a can fo cola coca rhgit now!!!!111

Doctor FinnBarr
I'm drinking a can of Coca Cola right now.

Whoops, I mean im' drnking a can fo cola coca rhgit now!!!!111

:dribble:

Archived