positive for new season

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

i think now that we close to appointing a new head coach and hopefully welcome some new signings that we should back the manager and team 100%. we all got our opinions on romanov but supporting the team on the park we should all be united to get our great club back where it belongs.

PresidentRomanov
i think now that we close to appointing a new head coach and hopefully welcome some new signings that we should back the manager and team 100%. we all got our opinions on romanov but supporting the team on the park we should all be united to get our great club back where it belongs.

:flagwave:

Lets just hope next seasons squad realise what the club really means to the fans and are deserving of our support.

Guest jambomickey
Lets just hope next seasons squad realise what the club really means to the fans and are deserving of our support.

lets hope so

Used up my positivity at the start of last season but Weiss just looks like more of the same. Still protesting over my seaon ticket. I know I'll still get one and I will get behind the team. Cumon the Hearts.

A long as they play for the shirt I will back them 110%, I am not convinced by Wiess though, no experience with Brittish football at all and mixed reports on his english.

still support them 100%

but getting really p!!$$d off with vlad and all the lies that go with him and his cronies!

can`t believe that weiss is looking like being our manager (hope not though)why davies was not even on the short-list is beyond me and many others imo

how long will we keep / put up with this ongoing situation and start to realise that this man no longer has hearts as his interest and is just stringing us and 1000`s more aalong on the roller coaster?

if weiss is appointed how long before the knives will be out to get this man the sack if results go the wrong way??

then it will be back to square 1 AGAIN!!

hope that mad vlad will see sense and give us the manager we want/need and then sit back with the resources and watch how good we can become!!

c`mon vlad you know that we all want whats best for hearts why the f%%k dont you? :confused::confused:

A long as they play for the shirt I will back them 110%, I am not convinced by Wiess though, no experience with Brittish football at all and mixed reports on his english.

:eek:

;)

Has Weiss actually been appointed yet?

Yeah really positive, the only club without a management team on the day the fixtures are announced. So no management team means no team plans, means no contact with any players / clubs / agents. :confused:

Archived