Announcement

bilston angel

bilston angel

With all the unrest among the supporters as shown on this forum and elsewhere, this is usually the point in the proceedings that the 'management' come out with an announcement either to deflect the criticism or to appease us. They can't use the stadium this time or say they are going to appoint a manager they have been used before, unless they are actually naming that manager which I doubt.

Can anybody predict what they will come up with?

maroonlegions

still in search of a manger but we are closing in on of a few made up candidates and firmly believe that the zipped up the back supporters will except and tow the line again allowing us to prepare for another almighty balls up next season,you could not make it up eh.:P

still in search of a manger but we are closing in on of a few made up candidates and firmly believe that the zipped up the back supporters will except and tow the line again allowing us to prepare for another almighty balls up next season,you could not make it up eh.:P

Jesus Christ? :dribble:

If Frail does well (which is going to take a few victories to say the least), he'll get the gig.

If not, we'll get some Eastern European from within the pyramid.

The planning application will be going through shortly, we will continue to play at tynie next season but ST will be at a premium as the main stand will be knocked down, which means a reduced capacity, now over to our marketing representative.......................................

Hello and welcome to Tynecastle, as you have just heard the main stand will be knocked down during the summer, but we are happy to announce that we will be contacting season ticket holders from monday to renew their season tickets and everyone renewing within the next month will recieve the cup top up free, and the price will only be going up by 10% in line with the amount of effort the players are giving at the moment!!!!!!!

maroonlegions
Jesus Christ? :dribble:

i raise my hands to the almighty and declare on behalf Hearts we are not in fact after a manger.:rolleyes::P

:confused:

With all the unrest among the supporters as shown on this forum and elsewhere, this is usually the point in the proceedings that the 'management' come out with an announcement either to deflect the criticism or to appease us. They can't use the stadium this time or say they are going to appoint a manager they have been used before, unless they are actually naming that manager which I doubt.

HEARTS WILL ANOUNCE TWO NEW LITHUANIANS ON THE LAST DAY OF JAN " YA BEAUTY( NOT ) ":527:

"We have completed the signings off Three household names from Kaunas,we feel these players will be exellent signings and help Arts propel up the league.

One is a centre forward in the mould off Benausis and Klimek,one is a very versatile midfielder who can play in a number of positions and the other is a goal keeper,the fact he is Lithuanias No6 in line shouldn't detract from the fact we feel he has a bright future at Arts although he is 46 he still has lots to offer.

We hope also to anounce the name of the new managment team in the near future but at present we feel Mr Frail , Mr Korabocha and Mr Malofef are doing a wonderful job I'm sure you will agree as you are Arts fans and always do"

Thank's

Vladimir Romanov.

Guest GhostHunter

We're rubbish this season, the players don't care, the management cant cope, the owner is polishing his tippy toe trophy, but....on the plus side....

The JKB server hasn't crashed.

:D

maroonlegions
We're rubbish this season, the players don't care, the management cant cope, the owner is polishing his tippy toe trophy, but....on the plus side....

give it untill next Saturday if we lose to the sheep then its :eek::confused:but i have every confidence in the mods to pull it back ,unlike the powers at be at tynie.:(

Guest JamboRobbo

and its running much quicker also. well done for all the hard work.

:confused:

"We have completed the signings off Three household names from Kaunas,we feel these players will be exellent signings and help Arts propel up the league.

One is a centre forward in the mould off Benausis and Klimek,one is a very versatile midfielder who can play in a number of positions and the other is a goal keeper,the fact he is Lithuanias No6 in line shouldn't detract from the fact we feel he has a bright future at Arts although he is 46 he still has lots to offer.

We hope also to anounce the name of the new managment team in the near future but at present we feel Mr Frail , Mr Korabocha and Mr Malofef are doing a wonderful job I'm sure you will agree as you are Arts fans and always do"

Thank's

Vladimir Romanov.

VIEW! FOR AWEE WHILE A THOUGHT WE WE WUR GONNY END UP WI PISH SIGNINGS AGAIN, THANKS VLAD!:dribble:

Mr Romanov agrees the team needs strengthening but I'm sure the support understand we cannot sign any new players until the new manager is in place, to make sure he/she makes their own choices in line with the policy of our wonderful football club. We are having difficulties finding a candidate with better qualifications then Stephen Frail, even though he doesn't actually have any, and even though the job centre has threatened to stop some peoples benefits unless they accept the position.

Obviously we do not want to rush this critical process in getting the right pupp ....... oops sorry manager. Be assured we will have completed this process at the very latest after the season ticket renewal deadline for next season and look forward to the future world cup signings recommended by our new manager, if the fatherland ever qualifies for the world cup that is of course.

Thank you my lemmings for your continued belief and season ticket money.

A signing that'll suprise everyone. :)

(BA, switch your PM's on)

Webmaster as our new Manager

;)

Hagar the Horrible
and its running much quicker also. well done for all the hard work.

Very good;) after the season we have had we are able to pick up a jobby y the clean end?

Archived