Jaws

EH11 1874

Favourite movie of all time. Studied Marine Biology at uni because it. Work in an office now my life is disappointing :-D

Favourite movie of all time. Studied Marine Biology at uni because it. Work in an office now my life is disappointing :-D

rudi must stay

On telly last night...... Memories, don't go in the water...... Man eating shark terrorising the island community........ Chief Brody not having it.......

And of course that music......,,

The scene on the boat where the climax is the mayor saying something like 'you'll have panic on the 4th of July' is probably the slickest scene I've seen in any film

Trivia. The shark model was called Bruce.

Trivia. The classic "You're gonna need a bigger boat" line wasn't in the script and was ad libbed by Roy Scheider.

I'd have to see the making of documentary again to be sure but was Robert Redford not first choice for the Chief Brody and Oliver Reed for Quint?

Trivia. The shark model was called Bruce.

Trivia. When the sharks eating him at the back of the boat you can see the pillow underneath him for comfort.

I'd have to see the making of documentary again to be sure but was Robert Redford not first choice for the Chief Brody and Oliver Reed for Quint?

Spielberg wanted Lee Marvin for Quint. Thank **** he didn't get him - Robert Shaw was class in everything he was in.

Absolutely brilliant film. Great cast, score and the suspense builds so well. I've loved sharks since I saw it 35 years ago and I even have a shark tattoo!

Shooter McGavin

Probably the only film I wish I can watch it all over again without knowing how it ends. Love it.

One of Spielberg's many great films

Love how South Park reporters refer to him as director of 'Always' and 1941!

Archived