too much noise

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

As it says on the tin the deafening noise off silence coming out of tynie is criminal just now, you would think the powers at be would do something about it but they refuse to open their mouths ,WHY, is it the act of GUILT that they have made one mighty balls up of this seasons campaign, from slaverings of a new manager and decent signings being appointed to the smoke screen of the new stand to appease and distract fans from the calamity of a team in dire straits is nothing short of criminal, time to open their gobs and act like men instead of cowardly back alley slimeys.AFTER ALL THEY TAKE OUR MONEY AND EXPECT US TO GO ALONG WITH THE CIRCUS. :ahhhhhhh::badmood::vangry::vangry:

Well said matey. There is a complete air of indifference around on the park matters at the moment I think. Im just s**ting it incase the new manager we appoint will be another Rix and stall any progress for the next 6 months.

Probably a good thing.

Peter Grant was mentioned by a two bit hack on here and Kickback was suicide watch for 48 hours.

Lets see what Jan brings. Time is ticking I grant you.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Why shout about something that has not happened yet, we obviously have not offered the job to anybody yet, and maybe cant release a list of names for various reasons. Why state who we are interested in and possibly alert other clubs etc.

Wont get upset until the end of the window re players.

maroonlegions
Why shout about something that has not happened yet, we obviously have not offered the job to anybody yet, and maybe cant release a list of names for various reasons. Why state who we are interested in and possibly alert other clubs etc.

Wont get upset until the end of the window re players.

been shouting since Burley was sacked , just about out of breath now though.:clock::clock::scared:

Guest S.U.S.S.
been shouting since Burley was sacked , just about out of breath now though.:clock::clock::scared:

Ah, i see, in those terms yes, should have been sorted an age ago. I meant from the announcement to give them time but yes, as you say if you take it from the time of Mr B then gone on far to long.

Ah, i see, in those terms yes, should have been sorted an age ago. I meant from the announcement to give them time but yes, as you say if you take it from the time of Mr B then gone on far to long.

IMO even from the time of the announcement at New Year, this is far too long a time taken to appoint a manager. Regardless of the fact that they should have been looking for a manager for the last 18 months, its been 23 days and still no sniff of even interviews taking place. Does anyone know of any club in the UK who have taken longer than 23 days to get a manager in?

The whole thing stinks. We will not have a manager in place before the end of January, of that I'm certain. Totally sickened by all the p!sh that goes with Hearts, I've had enough.

maroonlegions

true but as they say the only way is up.:)

Guest S.U.S.S.
true but as they say the only way is up.:)

Christ i hope so!

But, even a good manager will be hard pressed to sort out some of the crap we have at the moment. Once in i hope we have a mass clearout. Sadly i doubt we have enough time for this even if appointed 2morow.

maroonlegions
Christ i hope so!

But, even a good manager will be hard pressed to sort out some of the crap we have at the moment. Once in i hope we have a mass clearout. Sadly i doubt we have enough time for this even if appointed 2morow.

agree if we lose the wee cup semi then its season over and i just hope the powers at be have learn t their lessons from the almighty balls up this season has become ,who knows what Vlad has got up his sleeve eh.:whistling::scared::scared:

Archived