Police vs Kids in a park

Shanks said no

highlandjambo3

ame="Jamhammer" post="6040821" timestamp="1496151607"]

Bang on :thumbsup:

So, your point is that something might have happened that we don't see in the clip so, the cops were rightly justified in doing what they did?

Your right about 1 thing....I really don't see your point, I did however see a police officer grab an underage kid at around 26 seconds into the clip.

highlandjambo3

Doh

Quoted the wrong quote, next time I quote a quote I'll try to quote the correct quote.

So, your point is that something might have happened that we don't see in the clip so, the cops were rightly justified in doing what they did?

Your right about 1 thing....I really don't see your point, I did however see a police officer grab an underage kid at around 26 seconds into the clip.

Something might have happened - yes, that's why three policemen were there.

The cops were rightly justified in what they did - yes, they are trained policemen, I trust thier judgement and experience.

You don't see my point - see my answers above.

I saw a police officer grab an underage kid - as above, I trust the judgement of the police in this video.

Underage for what ? If you actually read what I posted I've said if the force used was excessive then the cop will be dealt with. If it's justifiable he won't be. I wasn't there so don't know. All I'm saying is just because you don't see something in a mobile phone clip doesn't mean it ain't there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived