Happy Fathers Day!

North Berwick Jambo

North Berwick Jambo

Woken up at 12 with breakfast in bed, then my kids come in with a few gifts..

The Band Of Brothers Boxed set, Blazing Saddles & 2 tickets for Tiesto at Ingliston in August!!

Happy Fathers Day :)

chester copperpot

The Band Of Brothers Boxed set, Blazing Saddles & 2 tickets for Tiesto at Ingliston in August!!

Got some nice choc's from Thornton's.

Was allowed one. Always nice to get a card from your kids.

Breakfast in bed , Sunday lunch to follow down the pub and the Family Guy boxed set to watch later tonight.

Moral of the story : if you want a decent present tell your kids.:rolleyes:

I'm off to my old boy's grave today to pay my respects.

EFJ, you got Tiesto tickets from your kids? Happy days!

North Berwick Jambo
EFJ, you got Tiesto tickets from your kids? Happy days!

My two daughters have been brainwashed since birth, although my youngest prefers Scooter!

festerlehearts
My two daughters have been brainwashed since birth, although my youngest prefers Scooter!

ye we all like skooter in our hoose to, ma 2 kids gave me best dad in the world mug i will treasure and a nice botttle of smrlly stuff wonder what i will get from the wife :wacko:

How;d you manage to brainwash yer kids to wait till midnight before waking you up?:sad::sad:

North Berwick Jambo
How;d you manage to brainwash yer kids to wait till midnight before waking you up?:sad::sad:

Eh, that will be 12'o'clock midday mate, you know when the two hands on the big clock both point straight upwards & the sun (the big yellow thing!) is high up in the sky (the big blue & white bit!). ;)

maroonlegions

nice card from the kids, 2 big chocolate bars, fry up, bill hicks book:), now tonight, hope a how yours father from wife.:P;):dribble:

This is England soundtrack, Paul Weller's new album and one of those pint tumblers you put in the freezer.

This is my first fathers day, I think I quite like them! :)

I've just taking up running so they got me an ipod shuffle and armband/holder.

Got my breakfast made for me but i had to clear up after them!

It is also my anniversary today so missus is making me a meal.

Sorted!

Eh, that will be 12'o'clock midday mate, you know when the two hands on the big clock both point straight upwards & the sun (the big yellow thing!) is high up in the sky (the big blue & white bit!). ;)

I did actually know hence the smiley but I am even more mightly impressed that you get them to leave you alone in your scratcher till 12 noon

Doctor FinnBarr

Went to work, athough I did get 4 bottles of Hoe last night and a home made card today.

:)

had a long lye till 1130 had a shot on the wii fit till about half 12 took son home got a card about 2 ft high bar cadbury's choc and 2 games for psp, sitting after having to cook on the bbq for family and brother inlaw with my second bottle of red wine watching the Turkey game cause the Portugese have fecked me off moan the Turkie and hoping for A bit of how's yer father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My missus was away, so I was woken at 6.00 a.m. by my daughter who wanted to get up to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks. Wouldn't have minded but didn't get to bed till 3 bloody a.m.

Just wait until Mother's Day!!!!!!

Got a hand made card from both kids (8 + 2 years) including a drawing of me from my 2 year old:):):) and a drawing of the Hearts badge from my 8 year old:):):)

Spent some time playing with both of them - noticed my 2 year olds new Fifi and the Flower Tots bike helmet has the words "Jam Jarts" on it

All simple but it meant the world to me.

Archived