Pinis Zahavi?

Maximus

Does anyone know why these 'super agents' are able to make a living? He seems to be involved in every silly money transfer or bung enquiery going but what exactly does he do? All he seems to do for a living from what I can tell is make millions by suggesting transfer targets to clubs with too much money and claim everyone is an anti semit for questioning his contribution to the sport or criticizing his mate Roman. I've been reading about River Plate's ridiculous proposed 6 player deal with Villarreal and his name popped up again. This leech basically pocketed all of the money from the Gonzalo Higuain deal, for doing what exactly? Can anyone actually explain why clubs involve arseholes like this in transfer deals, are they just too stupid/lazy to broker deals themselves now?

This is one area where I do agree with the mad one, agents are dicks and ultimately it is the fans who pay these **** bag's wages.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I'm sorry, but how do you pronounce his first name?! :rofl:

Juvenile I know, but come on!

EDIT: Just to address your point as well, I agree, agents are leeches who do nothing but take money out of the game. They are largely responsible for the ridiculous wages paid to players nowadays, making it increasingly more expensive for yer average punter to go to the games.

Archived