Euro2008 Betting (NHC)

Robbo27_22

Just checked with my online account (Totesport).

They are giving 15/8 for Holland against Romania.

I know that the word is out that they will be fielding their 2nd team but surely that is still one hell of a genorous price.

Certainly will be getting my interest.

Bindy Badgy

I stuck two quid each way on Italy to win the tournament at 20/1.

If they manage to sneak through the group they'll be a completely different proposition in the knock out stage.

?5 on Germany and ?5 on Holland - 10/3 and 12/1.

Holland look like they are in the mood.

coppercrutch
?5 on Germany and ?5 on Holland - 10/3 and 12/1.

Holland look like they are in the mood.

Indeed. But Italy NOW look like they are in the mood. And well.... they are, well Italy.:rolleyes:

And I have ?50 on them at 21-1 and ?20 on them at 21-1. Feck this gay ?2 each way betting. No offence !!

:)

I love Pizza !!

chester copperpot
Indeed. But Italy NOW look like they are in the mood. And well.... they are, well Italy.:rolleyes:

And I have ?50 on them at 21-1 and ?20 on them at 21-1. Feck this gay ?2 each way betting. No offence !!

I love Pizza !!

I had a 20 quid double tonight, Italia/Holland double. 136 double. ;)

10 pound on Pirlo first too, so no bad a night.

I love Pizza !!

The Italians are on course to meet Holland again in the semis(if they get by the quarters of course.)

I've got the Dutch to win the tournie but think the Italians will be well up for it if they meet.Slightly worried.

coppercrutch
I had a 20 quid double tonight, Italia/Holland double. 136 double. ;)

10 pound on Pirlo first too, so no bad a night.

Good work. Even with all the Holland second team nonsense you got a pretty good price on that double..:eek:

Almost 7-1 ? Call me Einstein..:wacko:

coppercrutch
The Italians are on course to meet Holland again in the semis(if they get by the quarters of course.)

I've got the Dutch to win the tournie but think the Italians will be well up for it if they meet.Slightly worried.

No matter on the betting that would be a quality game.

Both teams appear to be just going for it as well.

Cracking tournament so far. When was the last one this good ?

Bindy Badgy

Euro 2000 was pretty good.

Zidane was at his best and there was a cracking game involving Spain.

I enjoyed 2008 as well but that was the fairytale result as opposed to the quality of the football.

No matter on the betting that would be a quality game.

Both teams appear to be just going for it as well.

Cracking tournament so far. When was the last one this good ?

Could be the best one ever.A good game in prospect tomorrow night,time to take a breath and into the quarters.Magic.

coppercrutch
Euro 2000 was pretty good.

Zidane was at his best and there was a cracking game involving Spain.

I enjoyed 2008 as well but that was the fairytale result as opposed to the quality of the football.

Hey McFly you want to let us in on your time travelling secrets.........;)

marty2.jpg

I said to a mate in the pub on Friday who was insistant that Holland or Spain would win, that it will be the Italians or the Germans!

Also stuck a fourfold on tonight for some interest...Italy, Holland, Spain and Russia. Got 33/1 which seemed a bit too generous. Now trying to decide whether I shoul lay some by backing against Spain or Russia, but think it's worth letting it ride, as Greece are crap and Russia need to win against an average Swedish side. A returning Arshavin has served my betting well recently, so hopefully he will do the business again

Also stuck a fourfold on tonight for some interest...Italy, Holland, Spain and Russia. Got 33/1 which seemed a bit too generous. Now trying to decide whether I shoul lay some by backing against Spain or Russia, but think it's worth letting it ride, as Greece are crap and Russia need to win against an average Swedish side. A returning Arshavin has served my betting well recently, so hopefully he will do the business again

Never in doubt! :eek:

Craig-Section Z
I said to a mate in the pub on Friday who was insistant that Holland or Spain would win, that it will be the Italians or the Germans!

Your mates right, you are wrong, but i think you will find your mate said Holland or Portugal.

Please dont misquote me a gain or i will set the hounds on you!!

Your mates right, you are wrong, but i think you will find your mate said Holland or Portugal.

Please dont misquote me a gain or i will set the hounds on you!!

Russia and Germany will end your tips hopes!

Archived