We Are The Birmingham of Scotland

rick witter

rick witter

Appoint a manager who clearly doesn't cut it at this level. Stumble from one bad result to another to another while our blinkered owner looks on and says give him time. Before we know it this ignorance has left it too late and we are fighting for our lives at the bottom of the division.

That is Hearts thus season and next is we continue to leave this clown in charge

fireeagle51

You fancy her, don't you?

I'm 15 mate. Suppose I could be her toy boy. Heard she likes to wear leopard skin panties [emoji7] Source: Craig (the master) Levein

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rick witter

She has the blinkers on big time and when she eventually realises that her appointments are not working we will be in a relegation battle next season and hibs will have skelped us a couple of times on the way passed us.

I agree mate. The fun of supporting Hearts is dead. I remember when I was buzzing to go to Hearts games. Not anymore though.

All I want is success for Hearts and we are too soft and allow Hibs and Celtic to stich up the SPFL. The loan signings between the clubs are vile and Petrie is Lawell's wee lapdog. 2 despocable bigoted clubs. I am proud to say Hearts have alwayd welcomed anybody into our team if they were good enough.

Jambotommy

I agree mate. The fun of supporting Hearts is dead. I remember when I was buzzing to go to Hearts games. Not anymore though.

All I want is success for Hearts

Yep... it's pretty grim at the moment bud...

Mysterion

Nope.

Nothing like Birmingham City.

Right now it's a low point for many - the success of FoH/Ann B takeover and our Championship season has been an incredible high. It's difficult to match that and supporters crave it.

Nothing wrong with craving it. There is everything wrong with over egging the situation.

Captain America

Remind me how many fans have been banned please? 

He can't right now. He is revising. 

heartsfc_fan

Appoint a manager who clearly doesn't cut it at this level. Stumble from one bad result to another to another while our blinkered owner looks on and says give him time. Before we know it this ignorance has left it too late and we are fighting for our lives at the bottom of the division.

That is Hearts thus season and next is we continue to leave this clown in charge

Birmingham? The club who have been relegated and scraped relegation to the third tier of English football on the last day again?

Right enough.

Mr Brightside

Could be worse could be the new Hibs sack a manager every 12-18 months and end up in the Championship for 3 seasons.

Worst case is Cathro has a terrible start next year and is removed after 10 games. Someone else will come in and hopefully keep us top 6.

King prawn

At least we don't have annoying/ridiculous accents so there's that.

Less of that ;)

pennyjambo22

Nope.

Right now it's a low point for many - the success of FoH/Ann B takeover and our Championship season has been an incredible high. It's difficult to match that and supporters crave it.

Nothing wrong with craving it. There is everything wrong with over egging the situation.

An incredible high winning the championship!! Would love to have seen you after the 98 cup final,

rick witter

Birmingham? The club who have been relegated and scraped relegation to the third tier of English football on the last day again?

Right enough.

No the club who were in a playoff position and brought in a manager who had very little experience and dropped down the league like a stone and escaped relegation on the last day of the season. I'd be willing to bet that if we leave cathro in charge we will be in the bottom 3 after the first round of fixtures next season. Do we take that chance or get an experienced manager in now to sort this whole mess out??

You don't know the first thing about them.

A club that has never achieved anything, been the 2nd team in the 2nd city for almost their entire history. The club is a joke and their fans are almost embarrassed to be associated with such a pile of cack. 

CollyWolly

Nope.

Correct. With Hearts at least you gets Ups and Downs in more or less equal measure. With Birmingham, all you get is Downs and Deeper Downs.

The Treasurer

More like becoming what hibs used to be

USED to be ??

Have I missed something.

When did they suddenly become the role model club that the rest should strive to be like ?

queensferryjambo

USED to be ??

Have I missed something.

When did they suddenly become the role model club that the rest should strive to be like ?

3 lackluster years in the horrendously poor Championship after getting relegated in the most catastrophic / comical fashion makes you the second best club in Scotland apparently nowadays.

PeterintheRain

An incredible high winning the championship!! Would love to have seen you after the 98 cup final,

And then followed that up with a season that saw us beat Celtic on the 6th December and not win again until the 6th April. Three draws and 9 defeats later.  13 points from the last 5 games and finish 6th having been 9th. Just two points ahead of Dunfermline, facing relegation and being replaced by the vermin.

Some people need to take a longer view. 

Mysterion

Championship was incredible...

98 Cup Final... Euphoric.

Bazzas right boot

I'd say were were more like Arsenal

Difference is Cathro has been in the job 6 months not 20 years.

Used to bossing the derby and  success ( relative when comparing v Hearts) then within two years our arses are being handed on a plate by our neighbours and we are dropping down the league.

Also, Using spurs v Arsenal, not so long since Spurs where wanting their man sacked, year before last? bit time, massive improvement.

Archived