Upvc window lock replacement

Do The Dance

Do The Dance

Looking to get the locks on my windows changed. Couple of them have broken and are permanently closed, and reckon it's only a matter of time before they all do similar.

Only looking at 7 locks in total being replaced. Can anyone recommend someone/company to contact for this? Or even guess at how much this would cost, even ballpark?

Thanks.

Mr Sifter

Funny this should pop up here. I'm in the process of doing the exact same. I got a great price off a company called Lothian Glass, they're up in Bonnyrigg. I'm getting two new handles for French doors, new hinges for a upvc window up the stairs and a new handle for another window. Been quoted ?139 supplied and fitted.

Delighted with that, as I intitally asked them to fully replace the window with the corroded hinges. Thought I'd have to pay upwards of ?500 for that alone, but it was Lothian Glass themselves that suggested simply putting in new hinges.

I don't have a phone number to hand but google them and you'll get their number no probs. I'm dealing with a guy called Mark, I think he's the boss/owner.

Let me ken how you get on.

Do The Dance

Thanks mate, will try them.

Archived