Unbeaten in 3

Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot

Positive signs last 3 games.

Still need to improve, particularly up front, but more positive.

Beat the sheep and we're on a run!

Unbeaten in 3 won't please many though. I saw some decent stuff today mixed with 2 poor defences of the goals and some poor finishing. Only harder games left now but we've got to hive our best shot.

bauld willie

5 wins in 22 is truly embarrassing.

Eye bleedingly bad performance today and despite being gifted a penalty and Partick incredibly losing a man, we were still abysmal.

Have failed to win half our competitive home games this season. That along with our dire away record says it all about how bad this season has been.

Quality is just not there in enough positions.

The loss of 2-3 quality players can ruin the overall performance of the team bringing down all the others as well.

The fight must be there because we came back twice to level. Partick were on a decent run of form so confidence would have been high.

The quality is just not there. We don't have a difference maker anywhere on the pitch. We have a weak link in defence (Smith) and a weak link in midfield (everybody)

If Isma isn't hitting the net we have no other reliable striker who can come up with a goal.

Happy to fight back twice Pissed off we were behind twice. Strikes and gutterballs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would think that Cathro does not work on defending in training. Every time the opposition attack we look vulnerable.

There's more weak links than smith in defence . Nowak a complete bombscare and all over the shop . Currie scores a hat trick for 20s and not even stripped . Cathro tells us beith will get game time not even stripped . Instead we get a stoke loanee who's absolutely hopeless , struna bad enough at right back without being out of position and tziolis who ain't interested in the slightest . Imposters the lot of them

5 wins in 22 is truly embarrassing.

Eye bleedingly bad performance today and despite being gifted a penalty and Partick incredibly losing a man, we were still abysmal.

Does that 5 include Raith, where we failed to win in normal time?

Watt-Zeefuik

Keep up with this kind of form next season and we should finish up top...

...of the bottom six after the split.

Apart from the obvious poor goals we lost I was slightly happier after that today. Thought we moved the ball well and players moved well without the ball, But for poor finishing and decent away goalkeeper we would have scored a few more. Very tiny green shoots perhaps. Need to see this continue against Aberdeen though

Bazzas right boot

Unlike other threads this one is at least factual

I was going for that!

Smith&Weston

The worrying thing from the Hearts website is that he thought we played well? First half was not acceptable and we only started to up the pace after we went behind, twice.

This team are miles short of what is required. We have an inexperienced goalkeeper, the back 3 is as poor a back 3 as I have seen in a Hearts team, our full-backs were rotten, we have a one paced Greek midfielder, djoum who has become a stroller and Cowie who doesn't have the legs anymore. Up-top, Walker was in and out the game and Goncalves needs 10 chances before he scores a goal.

Yes there were a couple of nice bits of play but can't see us picking up many points in last 4 games and unless we clear the decks again, there is not a lot to look forward to next season!

Time for 3 or 4 of the kids to be given a chance to prove themselves, not sure what leaving a striker who scores 3 in the U20s out the squad is really telling them.

A_A wehatethehibs

Soon to be 5 wins in 26 matches as we'll not win another.

We just drew our only remaining winnable game.

How can anybody think this guy has a chance

The Internet

I've absolutely no idea what people are watching who say Cowie doesn't have the legs anymore. He's constantly running. I guess it's because he's over 30 and it's an easy thing to say but it's not true at all.

Geoff the Mince

Positive signs last 3 games.

Still need to improve, particularly up front, but more positive.

Beat the sheep and we're on a run!

Tosh you and yer pals are losers ,

Never. Hearts fans

stirlingshirejambo

I've absolutely no idea what people are watching who say Cowie doesn't have the legs anymore. He's constantly running. I guess it's because he's over 30 and it's an easy thing to say but it's not true at all.

Thank god I'm not the only one

He never stops and effort is second to none in the team

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Bursts his balls every week. Beggars belief that patter

Soon to be 5 wins in 26 matches as we'll not win another.

We just drew our only remaining winnable game.

How can anybody think this guy has a chance

Sure some happy chappie will put you right.. not me though

Watt-Zeefuik

Towering accomplishment to take four points from two home games against Dundee and Partick and pick up a point at Killie away.

Buster HMFC

How pish have we got when there`s a thread on here saying we`re unbeaten in 3 and we should be positive. Deary me. 

Thank god I'm not the only one

He never stops and effort is second to none in the team

Anyone who knows anything about football can see what Cowie brings to the team. Relentless and always chasing his men down with full effort.

Beautiful cross on the turn after chasing the ball toward section N today too. And a nice flick to Walker IIRC. If we had 6 players with the same level of effort and commitment as Cowie shows we'd be far closer to Aberdeen.

Smith&Weston

Maybe it's just because it wouldn't be hard to look like you run about a lot when in midfield with Djoum and Tzilios.

Yes, he does a lot of running but the guy is 34 and not as sharp as he used to be. That's the difference between making that extra yard, getting to that tackle or scoring a goal.

Don't get me wrong, the guy is a great professional and you can't knock him for effort but if we are looking to move forward, couldn't say he would be in my centre midfield every week.

Exactly this.

Jamie Walker is 12 years younger than Cowie and puts in half the effort.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

26 shots today. Honking finishing.

We didn't win today. Facts. :(

In all honesty we should have won today unfortunately that's not a fact so it simply has to be disregarded( :( ), well, according to you anyway.

Damn facts.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

We have to face facts.

A) We are ******* shite

2) There is not a single quality player in our squad

C) Cathro has shown zero signs of making an impact

D) Barring some seriously good recruitment, we will be even further off the pace next season

Stephane Grappelli

At least those of us who were there today saw our last ever point in front of the old stand and our last point of this turgid campaign.

Well done us.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

At least those of us who were there today saw our last ever point in front of the old stand and our last point of this turgid campaign.

Well done us.

Long trip north to see that today. I honestly have no idea what Cathro's trying to do.

Either he's hopeless or this squad are hopeless. Or maybe both.

Archived