Walker

red

Can't believe the hype in this guy! Plays one good game in ten! Last game I can remember him playing well was Rangers at home?

Incredibly people on here were calling for him to get in the Scotland team :rofl:

Has some great moments but flatters to deceive most of the time. Agreed not our biggest problem right now though.

Fxxx the SPFL

Sorry but I thought he played okay we should have buried Partick six stonewall chance's

Having nae luck the now. Never gave up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonJambo

He is one of the most overhyped players hearts have had

Tonterios. as we say in Spain. look it up! Something to do with male cow poo!! 

Thought Police

i8 and another once blasted me for saying he plays well once every four games. I now stand corrected.

It is one in ten.

Lazy ******* at times.

Cowie running at least double the distance of walker every game.

Been saying it for awhile he does not influence big games, he is lazy at times as well and doesnt track his men.

He has huge potential but i want to see him be a player who influences when the team arent performing.

He is over hyped on here and before anyone talks about his goals have a look where he has scored fhem.

In no way am i saying he is crap.

On his day he is our best player but more often than not he looks uninterested. Needs to get his finger out.

Plenty of ability, but until he applies the same effort in every game like he did in the 4-1 win over sevco he won't be selected for Scotland.

Jambof3tornado

Too many times he just allows players to take the ball off him. Choulay fought to win back everything he lost ball wise. Jogs when he should be sprinting and all too often drifts out of games which have become battles.

Felt that Walker, Cowie and Smith were absolutely busting their guts out today to get us going forward and give some drive to the team. The skill and ability maybe wasn't there for each of them at the right time but they gave us the effort we've been wanting so badly on here. Think the biggest problem with Cowie and Walker was decision making that let them down.

People are looking to someone to give a bit of spark and create something at a time when our team are playing absolutely dire. Jamie can bring that so I think people expect more from him.

He is one of our better players and isn't the problem but he also isn't the miracle solution some want him to be either

mahgrassyshoes

The reason he is, allegedly, overhyped is because he is the only one in that team anyone genuinely believes is going to score. When folk see Cowie, Tsiolis, Struna, Kitchen at the edge of the box no one believes they are going to smash one on target, never mind in the goal. Even Goncalves for all his hustle and bustle and effort misses one on Ines regularly. Djoum has been so off form no one fancies him to do it either.

Turning on Walker because he's not turning it on week in week out when those around him have been pish since January is ludicrous.

maroonnicky63

OMG you look at that game and pick out Walker to have a go at , Isma must have missed at least 3 clear cut chances but that's what strikers do from time to time, I thought Walker done well today so what you were watching along with the other numpties having a go at Walker on here I will never know.

Not got a feckin clue if you think Walker didn't play reasonably well today.

He maybe is hyped but I don't expect hat tricks every week. If he wasn't there today, half of the opportunities we created wouldn't have happened.

A decent SPL player who gives us a wee edge just now amid the mediocrity in our team.

Give us over 2 million and they can have him

You would think we would get round about that but I think we would accept a million

You would think we would get round about that but I think we would accept a million

That still rules out Rangers.

Hard to understand why the management have Cowie playing as a sort of no 10 when obviously Walker is the one you want getting the ball on the edge of the box.

Then again they signed a guy on a 3.5 year contract to play in that position and he's now not even getting his 10 minutes on the park.

Great player playing in a poor team imo. We don't use him as we should. I don't want him defending but he needs to in this team. By far the least of our problems

Hard to understand why the management have Cowie playing as a sort of no 10 when obviously Walker is the one you want getting the ball on the edge of the box.

Then again they signed a guy on a 3.5 year contract to play in that position and he's now not even getting his 10 minutes on the park.

Its difficult to assess which of the numerous disastrous recent signings and contracts are worse such is the choice but Martin, right now, may actually eclipse the lot!!!!  Thats saying something but there is not ONE apparent reason that we signed this guy. No better than what we had, slow, lethargic, uninspiring and if he can't claim a place in this Hearts team then it says everything you need to know. Utterly bewildering. If Budge had a scoobie about football she would be demanding serious answers as more and more of our money is pished up against the wall. 

Watt-Zeefuik

Strange malaise seems to be infecting all of our players at once.

Walker -- Looked the like an unstoppable force through November, been regressing ever since

Djoum -- Early season form got him into the winning Cup of Nations team.  Can't find the ball now

Kitchen -- Played well enough last season to get a World Cup call-up.  Started the season relatively well. Out of the team.

Johnsen -- Showed up charging all over the field, nifty back-heeler to free up an assist.  Since December looks shite.

Nicholson -- Threw his body around the field to win balls, made nifty runs. Around late last year form took a dive.  Puzzling.

It's almost like something changed late last November that's dragged down the form of all of our players.  Did they change the squad meals or something?  Water filtration system?  Can't figure it out...

Wasn't even talking about today, unlike majority on here I make comments on my thoughts and my comment was nothing to do with Today's performance. Jamie Walker is so over rated it's unbelievable, it's no wonder Gordon Strachan has left him out

Allowayjambo1874

It's hard to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded with turkeys.

Cuts a very frustrated figure and is struggling because of it. He can't do it all himself, feel for him. For the people saying he's shite remember how often Paterson was lambasted and according to many on here Smith was 'just as good'. We would sorely miss JW if he left (all in my very humble opinion)

Lol.

Never in a million years.

Surprise surprise.  Who was then? If anyone i`d say Buaben,

Otherwise, not many more Hearts players got close to even edging into beyond pass marks. 

Jambof3tornado

Surprise surprise. Who was then? If anyone i`d say Buaben,

Otherwise, not many more Hearts players got close to even edging into beyond pass marks.

Cowie by a mile.

Harry Potter

Having nae luck the now. Never gave up

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHobo get to a branch, 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Walker -- Looked the like an unstoppable force through November, been regressing ever since

Djoum -- Early season form got him into the winning Cup of Nations team. Can't find the ball now

Kitchen -- Played well enough last season to get a World Cup call-up. Started the season relatively well. Out of the team.

Johnsen -- Showed up charging all over the field, nifty back-heeler to free up an assist. Since December looks shite.

Nicholson -- Threw his body around the field to win balls, made nifty runs. Around late last year form took a dive. Puzzling.

It's almost like something changed late last November that's dragged down the form of all of our players. Did they change the squad meals or something? Water filtration system? Can't figure it out...

Nah, you've got it nailed to a T.

Djoum -- Early season form got him into the winning Cup of Nations team. Can't find the ball now

Kitchen -- Played well enough last season to get a World Cup call-up. Started the season relatively well. Out of the team.

Johnsen -- Showed up charging all over the field, nifty back-heeler to free up an assist. Since December looks shite.

Nicholson -- Threw his body around the field to win balls, made nifty runs. Around late last year form took a dive. Puzzling.

It's almost like something changed late last November that's dragged down the form of all of our players. Did they change the squad meals or something? Water filtration system? Can't figure it out...

Pretty much every player has got worse since Cathro arrived... it's no coincidence

Francis Albert

For years we've been moaning that we don't have anyone who can give us 15+ goals a season. Walker has been one of our top two players this season.

For years we've been moaning that we don't have anyone who can give us 15+ goals a season. Walker has been one of our top two players this season.

Yes however it shows how poor the others have been.

Jambof3tornado

For once they got it right after the game Cowie and Bauben were the two selected.

Yup. If we only get 1 more season out of cowie I'd start him every week and build a team around him. His work rate alone puts many much younger lads to shame.

Archived