All Political Parties

Bauld

Are corrupt, Backstabbing, Lying, Cheating organisations obsessed with nothing but money and self preservation.

They won't look after you, They'll look after themselves and if you benefit from it it's by luck not design.

Vote whoever you want. You'll be wrong no matter who you choose.

Discuss.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Cannot say Yes or No or give a straight answer, they get megabucks and fat pensions and brown envelopes

A lot of committed people wanting to do good.

The committed people who want to do good usually find themselves either corrupted or they quit because they can't do the good they want to because their peers have their own agendas.

As a collective group I agree however down at individual level there are no doubt a lot of good eggs there who have dedicated their career to helping their communities. It seems they spend their lives fighting red tape and the opposition though.

Captain Sausage

Sadly it feels like politicians are this little subset of society that have no qualms with lying, cheating and stealing to further their own ambitions/wallet with no cares for the consequences to the general population.

maroonlegions

In the forthcoming Council elections vote for Independent candidates.

:troll:

Do you still think Ruth "rape clause" Davidson will answer the question on whither she condemns or sides with the her Tory governments  rape clause regarding  the change to child benefit and the third child entitlement . :whoops: 

You must be at least embarrassed at such a clause regarding  all  women ,(Tory voters too), who are recipients of this benefit regardless of income.

You should look closer to home within the Tory ranks mate to find were the irony and jokers come from. :welldone:

deesidejambo

:troll:

Do you still think Ruth "rape clause" Davidson will answer the question on whither she condemns or sides with the her Tory governments rape clause regarding the change to child benefit and the third child entitlement . :whoops:

You must be at least embarrassed at such a clause regarding all women ,(Tory voters too), who are recipients of this benefit regardless of income.

You should look closer to home within the Tory ranks mate to find were the irony and jokers come from. :welldone:

You talk complete nonsense.

I ask folk to go for Independent candidates in local elections to get away from party politics and you post unrelated garbage about Tories.

Stick to your flying saucers.

Btw my channeller has told me the aliens want a Lib Dem victory in the GE.

Psychedelicropcircle

A lot of committed people wanting you to believe they want to do good.

FTFY

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

You talk complete nonsense.

I ask folk to go for Independent candidates in local elections to get away from party politics and you post unrelated garbage about Tories.

Stick to your flying saucers.

Btw my channeller has told me the aliens want a Lib Dem victory in the GE.

Damn aliens sabotaging Scotland's chance of independence.

#Notmyoverlords. :seething:

Still recall the disbelief when my dad told me, aged about 8/9, that politicians could make a pre-election promise but didn't have to keep it.

Couldn't believe it. Still can't.

Also remember my teacher casually mentioning that one day the Sun would crash into the earth and it would be game over.

Half the class burst into tears and Mrs. Wood's backtracking was sensational.

Archived