Mon the Ruskie's.

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Just to prove I aint no closet hun/anti Cellick person.

I hope Greece lose me ?96 the night. Yes thats what the loss will do for my bank account.

Backed them and Espana today. Did it till I saw that dirty cheating diving barsteward Kyrgiakos was playing for them.

I hope they lose every match. Never have I felt more cheated and raped in my life. Andy Davis may have been the worst, but this guy was 2nd by a country mile. Even got my heid kicked in that night for giving the Rangers fans a bit of abuse at the final whistle.

So if Russia win, I win a personal battle, if they lose I win a bet. Hmmm, let them lose.

Feck Samaras, this is about Kyrgiakos.

TAKIS FYSSAS

Come on greece cant belive you never knew the big cheat played for us he is the only thing i hate about greece

chester copperpot
Come on greece cant belive you never knew the big cheat played for us he is the only thing i hate about greece

:rolleyes:

King of the North

I hate Kyrgiakos with every fibre of my being... much the same as I love Takis.

But the Greeks play dreadful football, and I quite fancy a Russia Sweden knockout match in the final froup game...so Russia it is for me. Plus the fact that they have a few Zenit players in the team, heroes every one.

chester copperpot
I hate Kyrgiakos with every fibre of my being... much the same as I love Takis.

But the Greeks play dreadful football, and I quite fancy a Russia Sweden knockout match in the final froup game...so Russia it is for me. Plus the fact that they have a few Zenit players in the team, heroes every one.

I agree, now you going to reply to my post in the shed about wishing her majesty happy birthday.

For what its worth mate, you've had a right good go with that post, and I feel some apologie's heading my way. I know what you're meaning with it, but would prefer if it wasn't aimed at me.

Cheers.

King of the North
I agree, now you going to reply to my post in the shed about wishing her majesty happy birthday.

For what its worth mate, you've had a right good go with that post, and I feel some apologie's heading my way. I know what you're meaning with it, but would prefer if it wasn't aimed at me.

Cheers.

just been over there and replied before reading this...

wasn't necessarily aimed at you, so full apologies for any offence. Just seems clear to me what kind of thread it would turn into and whom it would attract... didn't mean to have a personal dig, if thats how it came across.

chester copperpot
Whats with the face fat boy u think a greek guy cant support hearts

Doug is that you. Even half canned, I can still take you in an argument. ;)

TAKIS FYSSAS
Doug is that you. Even half canned, I can still take you in an argument. ;)

Cant argue with you i would never win against a fat boy who goes to games with his user name on the back of his strip:p and always argues with the police at away games in front of your kid:mad: oh big fat andy the big fat jambo diehard :dribble:wait till your hun boyfriend ted the hun reads this and all your other jkb lovers :)

chester copperpot
Cant argue with you i would never win against a fat boy who goes to games with his user name on the back of his strip:p and always argues with the police at away games in front of your kid:mad: oh big fat andy the big fat jambo diehard :dribble:wait till your hun boyfriend ted the hun reads this and all your other jkb lovers :)

Bye! You are aware that they can trace your IP address eh? :rolleyes:

TAKIS FYSSAS
Bye! You are aware that they can trace your IP address eh? :rolleyes:
Of course i do there about as easy to trace as you in the westfield :)a big fat smelly guy :dribble:but you make it so easy by having your username on the back of your top sad fat man looking for love:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

chester copperpot
Of course i do there about as easy to trace as you in the westfield :)a big fat smelly guy :dribble:but you make it so easy by having your username on the back of your top sad fat man looking for love:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Haha, that was so last season. Cant wait till the Mods get hold of your IP, then the real fun begins.

You're seriously going to regret this.

Archived