Well that was a hard watch

JAMBO747

Attention seeking post! You could have just put that statement in the match thread. We are all pissed off but how many threads of the same shit do we need. In saying all that I do feel your pain sir!

Attention seeking post! You could have just put that statement in the match thread. We are all pissed off but how many threads of the same shit do we need. In saying all that I do feel your pain sir!

Attention seeking...hardly

More threads the better...!

In all fairness original poster is correct, don't think it is a bad idea to break from match thread at the end to have thoughts in a separate thread all together.

It looked like a decent top of the bottom Half of the table clash between two sides with much of a game plan and devoid of much quality. Without Patersons contribution this season it would exactly reflect the two sides. Still people will be happy and everyone that says otherwise will be vermin.

100% but carry on if that's what it needs for your jollies!

Only one attention seeking is you...Knob..

Archived