T In The Park 2008.

S.N.T.H.

As a last minute decision, i decided to go this year. The lads bought their tickets like a year back and i never bothered, thinkin' we'd be hitting Biza. (That didn't materialise due to holiday with burd.)

Anyway, i was looking on Ebay and have decided to buy from some bloke, but how safe is it to do so and will i get in? Has anyone done this before?

Also, i see they're saying that no one receives their tickets until nearer the time. Now, how near the time will this be? and will they have anything on them that would prohibit me from using them?

Thanks in advance, guys..

There is another batch of a couple hundred on sale at 9am Monday morning via Ticketmaster

Shhh though, I want one.

It should be fine.

There is nothing on the tickets to stop you getting in. I think they arrive about 10 days before it starts. That gives plenty of time for the seller to send you your ticket. I bought two on ebay and my purchase had insurance of up to ?500 on the tickets which more than covered the cost of mine. I also got the seller to send me the confirmation email that you get when you've bought them to prove that they are real.

If a couple of hundred are goin' on sale, that's quite annoying as i have just bought mine on Ebay. 200 Buck.

Miller Jambo 60
As a last minute decision, i decided to go this year. The lads bought their tickets like a year back and i never bothered, thinkin' we'd be hitting Biza. (That didn't materialise due to holiday with burd.)

Anyway, i was looking on Ebay and have decided to buy from some bloke, but how safe is it to do so and will i get in? Has anyone done this before?

Also, i see they're saying that no one receives their tickets until nearer the time. Now, how near the time will this be? and will they have anything on them that would prohibit me from using them?

Thanks in advance, guys..

E-Bay are a joke took my son to a shat WWE boring time for a conn price of double the money.

Okay should not have paid but would you guys have ignored the moans and groans.

These people are conning wee shats

E-Bay are a joke took my son to a shat WWE boring time for a conn price of double the money.

It's an auction site....you pay what you deem value.

Thanks, Doug.

mcewans11a.jpg

Angry Haggis

WTF? In English please...

039_44628~The-Usual-Suspects-Posters.jpg

Durdmeister
If a couple of hundred are goin' on sale, that's quite annoying as i have just bought mine on Ebay. 200 Buck.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but...

"...After cancelling a number of multiple-purchases, we have a few hundred extra tickets available to buy which we will be putting back on sale through our official online ticketing outlet Ticketmaster."

They probably aren't all camping tickets though...majority would be day tickets!

I know it's too late for you now, SNTH, but in future check http://www.scarletmist.com

Buy/sell tickets for pretty much anything for face value. I sold my T in the Park ticket on there a couple of years ago when I was too skint to afford to do anything!

T in the Park looks baws this year with one incredible exception.

I can't believe I'm gonna have to endure the fecking ****ellis before I can see the mighty Rage.

Worth it.

Verve, Stereophonics, Enemy, The PD's, Prodigy, GooGoo Dolls, Ian Brown, Wombats, Futureheads, Zutons and Primal Scream are the bands i'm most looking forward to.

Can't believe there's no 'Shambles this year, though.

Miller Jambo 60
WTF? In English please...

039_44628~The-Usual-Suspects-Posters.jpg

Aw sorry not your opinion what a shame.

You pay what you want to who you want.

English im SCOTTISH you pain in my bottom

chester copperpot
Verve, Stereophonics, Enemy, The PD's, Prodigy, GooGoo Dolls, Ian Brown, Wombats, Futureheads, Zutons and Primal Scream are the bands i'm most looking forward to.

Worth it for that alone mate. Still, the other bands aint no bad either.

Worth it for that alone mate. Still, the other bands aint no bad either.

Definately, it's all about the weekend with the lads aswell, TBH.

The music comes a poor second to getting ****** with the boys, before ****ting yourself and vomiting in your sleeping bag.

Good times.

aye very good ;)

02_rageagainst_lg.jpg

:dribble:

I think Pete wanted to do Valencia instead.

Bindy Badgy
T in the Park looks baws this year with one incredible exception.

I can't believe I'm gonna have to endure the fecking ****ellis before I can see the mighty Rage.

Worth it.

I know how you feel. When you factor in travel, food and booze the weekend will end up costing the best part of 300 quid for a load of ****e bands.

Worth it for Rage though.

Justice in the Slam would have been good, passed on the offer of a ticket.

If anyone wants one, drop me a pm, it might still be availabe.

Every year they make a big song and dance about increased security and checking tickets etc, but i think as long as you turn up with an authentic ticket you'll get in.

Dr. Bapswent
Aw sorry not your opinion what a shame.

You pay what you want to who you want.

English im SCOTTISH you pain in my bottom

bush-confused.jpg

Balado or Spain?

Hard choice, eh? ;)

Exactly. Plus, think he'll get a little more peace and quiet to *ahem* see the sights.

Every year they make a big song and dance about increased security and checking tickets etc, but i think as long as you turn up with an authentic ticket you'll get in.

Unfortunatly that is not always the case. A couple of years ago I bought a ticket on ebay, anyway, I turned up at the gate they scanned my ticket and would'nt let me through. What had happened, was basically the person I had bought my tickets from had bought 4 in 2 different attempts. I was told had I been 20 mins earlier I would have been let in as the 2 other tickets were let in but mine and somebody elses had been cancelled. I was gutted as my mates went in, fortunately I was driving. Never got my money back!

Archived