! Kilmarnock versus Hearts - Match Build Up!

Konrad von Carstein

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We MUST aim for a result away from home.

If we want to do anything next season we need to use these games to build belief and finish on a high.

Spirit has been in better evidence last 2 games

I hope players who will be here next season play (as many as possible at least)

Wins will help the confidence and the head coach

TV game so don't want to make ourselves look worse

What's the story with Sammon? Allowed to play against parent club?

I think he should be, always think its a daft agreement between clubs when it happens. If you don't want him to play against you then you shouldn't loan him out to a team in the same league. 

Exclamation marks!

:seething:

We'll beat Killie though, despite this affront by KvC.

!Build up thread

***match thread normal service will be resumed

Konrad von Carstein

Exclamation marks!

:seething:

We'll beat Killie though, despite this affront by KvC.

:lol:

Exclamation marks are what all the bright young things are using these days...

:tlj:

I think he should be, always think its a daft agreement between clubs when it happens. If you don't want him to play against you then you shouldn't loan him out to a team in the same league.

What a lot of Shite!!

SPFL say no

Not sure reasoning but been rules since last season

Hatrick Walker , about time time for him to expand on his top goalscoring this season .

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Sammon quite obviously can't play in a modern era where gambling on the games is worth more than the match itself

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Why are we building this non event up out of curiosity?

Good Hearts teams don't win in Kilmarnock. Our record there is honking, like so many away grounds. Would be a very good result if we picked up 3 points.

Nonsense

I guess because say he missed an open goal, there'd be an outcry that he did it to benefit his parent club (even though missing an open goal isn't alien to Sammon)

Horatio Caine

Good Hearts teams don't win in Kilmarnock. Our record there is honking, like so many away grounds. Would be a very good result if we picked up 3 points.

Burley's team (a very good Hearts team) won the first match of that season 4-2 at Kilmarnock.

So while I'm realistic about our chances of 4th place if we beat Kilmarnock and St Johnstone who have a tough game against Aberdeen next Sat loose we're still in the mix for 4th.

Prob a bit early to be calling this a dead rubber

andy_jambo, on 09 Apr 2017 - 8:28 PM, said:

So while I'm realistic about our chances of 4th place if we beat Kilmarnock and St Johnstone who have a tough game against Aberdeen next Sat loose we're still in the mix for 4th.

Prob a bit early to be calling this a dead rubber

Yeah but some don't care about 4th and don't want us in Europe either

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Yeah but some don't care about 4th and don't want us in Europe either

To be fair, the players have given the distinct impression that 4th is not that important

Sir Gio, on 09 Apr 2017 - 8:48 PM, said:

To be fair, the players have given the distinct impression that 4th is not that important

Maybe? but the folk that aint interested in any of the remaining games ( their choice),do you think they will have nothing to say on the matter if we lose those games?

Maybe? but the folk that aint interested in any of the remaining games ( their choice),do you think they will have nothing to say on the matter if we lose those games?

Oh, they will.

As sure as a cat's a hairy beast, they'll be on here, pants a dripping !

Boab, on 09 Apr 2017 - 9:01 PM, said:

Oh, they will.

As sure as a cat's a hairy beast, they'll be on here, pants a dripping !

:2thumbsup:

waynefozzie

Hope we get absolutely pumped and then Cathro gives a shite interview.

Am I doing this right yet?

Even if we had the 1986, 1998 or 2005 team i'd still say defeat. We stink through there.

waynefozzie

Even if we had the 1986, 1998 or 2005 team i'd still say defeat. We stink through there.

I am impressed I8! It's negative, of course, but not pre-emptively vindictive. I think you're probably right about our league form there. The 86 team didn't play them but I think we struggled there in 98 and 2006 (I think our cup record there is good, mind you?). Anyway, good to have you back after Saturday's disappointment ;)

Shite away record but hopefully we can start a turn around.

Might make the trip through, how much are tickets?

portobellojambo1

Killie 0 Hearts 2 (or some other score)

Killie 2 Hearts 0

Truth is either of these could be right, in fact it could be a multitude of other scores. Reality the one thing we need to try to make sure doesn't happen is we go behind, the lack of fight in the team is almost frightening at times. Going behind just doesn't get the players up, doesn't create any fight. I don't normally predict match scores in advance, but this one really is one that it isn't possible to guess at the end result. I hope we are successful but it isn't something I'd feel confident in putting forward as a certainty.

I would assume Sammon isn't allowed to play.

If we had any footballing sense at the club I would hope not.  Therefore he will for sure play.

doctor jambo

Been invited into hospitality by killie , but will sit in hearts end . We always lose

If we had any footballing sense at the club I would hope not. Therefore he will for sure play.

SPFL rule Sammon can't play

Inconsistent across the world but SPFL must have their reasons

Five to One

Want to see a strong finish to the season. These are games we need to be winning. Need to be building momentum for next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived