I can breathe again....

lyonjambo

I got my degree result yesterday :) I am very pleased and feel like a massive stress has been lifted off my shoulders.

I didn't realise how tense I had been about it all until I actually got the result!

I know a few kickbackers were sitting exams etc...how did you get on? hope all as happy as me...:)

I got my degree result yesterday :) I am very pleased and feel like a massive stress has been lifted off my shoulders.

I didn't realise how tense I had been about it all until I actually got the result!

I know a few kickbackers were sitting exams etc...how did you get on? hope all as happy as me...:)

Congratulations LJ.

I've got another 3ish years to go before I get where you are now. Right now I'm working on an open uni essay right now - 5,000 words titled "Stress is a state of mind and not a physiological phenomenon".

You better believe it's physiological, and I bet you feel a million dollars now mate.

Go get drunk!!! You've earned it.

Miller Jambo 60
Congratulations LJ.

I've got another 3ish years to go before I get where you are now. Right now I'm working on an open uni essay right now - 5,000 words titled "Stress is a state of mind and not a physiological phenomenon".

You better believe it's physiological, and I bet you feel a million dollars now mate.

Go get drunk!!! You've earned it.

Well done guys and use your qualifications well.

Hope the job market is good to you.

Bet this does not happen on thick HOBO land

chester copperpot

Well done lads and lasses.

If you's all work hard, with a little bit effort and sweat, you's may all end up with a 2:1 like me. :)

That's exactly what I got Chester....very pleased with it :)

Had stopped applying for a wee bit Stuart to focus on exams but back on it now. Had an interview yesterday and think it went alright....just got to wait and see now!

Two years ago I endured the most horrible drive from Corstorphine up to Kings Buildings to learn my degree result, I was nearly crippled with nerves. It all worked out ok though.

Desmond - the degree result of heroes. No arguments.

chester copperpot
That's exactly what I got Chester....very pleased with it :)

Had stopped applying for a wee bit Stuart to focus on exams but back on it now. Had an interview yesterday and think it went alright....just got to wait and see now!

10 years hard work mate, you may just earn as much as me. ;)

p.s that was a joke, I earn less than my colleagues in India :laugh:;)

Doctor FinnBarr
10 years hard work mate, you may just earn as much as me. ;)

p.s that was a joke, I earn less than my colleagues in India :laugh:;)

:4_1_72:

Congratulations folks. It's a great feeling knowing you won't have to do anymore studying. Pity you have to work instead.

Congratulations i get my results on Friday i think either that or its the 1st of July there is 2 days on the uni site.

davemclaren
Well done lads and lasses.

If you's all work hard, with a little bit effort and sweat, you's may all end up with a 2:1 like me. :)

Aye, but a degree in yoghurt making with pottery is of dubious worth... :P

chester copperpot
Aye, but a degree in yoghurt making with pottery is of dubious worth... :P

:(

I got a 2:1, could have been a first but i got completely shafted by my dissertation adviser.

Cant complain too much i suppose....

Archived