Craig Gordon

jambo191

Lincon Premier

Really like Craig when he was with us but since he has gone to them he has become a despicable thug. His coming for the ball with the intent of injury is something I never thought I would see from him.

In the lattter stage of the first half he came out to claim a ball ahead of Bjorn Johnsen and i noticed that rather than turn to the right and get on with play, he purposefully turned left and stuck his head and body into Bjorn's direction looking for a foul/reaction

Unnecessary and distasteful

Was quite funny to watch him on his knees and head in hands at a sitter (mcgregor?) or a disallowed goal in the first half though

In the lattter stage of the first half he came out to claim a ball ahead of Bjorn Johnsen and i noticed that rather than turn to the right and get on with play, he purposefully turned left and stuck his head and body into Bjorn's direction looking for a foul/reaction

Unnecessary and distasteful

Was quite funny to watch him on his knees and head in hands at a sitter (mcgregor?) or a disallowed goal in the first half though

Yes I saw the Johnsen incident too - totally unnecessary!

Twice this season he has escaped red cards for smashing into players outside the box.

Frankly I would not give him my spit now!

One of my most disliked former Hearts players (legends). Only David Weir comes close. And Pressley obviously.

Nookie Bear

In fairness, he didn't celebrate any of the goals.

He must be bored out of his mind playing for celtic in this league.

the big show

I think we can look closer to home to see players who Feign!

AYE .... Lustic , see how quick broony is to condemn him .... the cheating bass

magicjohnston

In fairness, he didn't celebrate any of the goals.

He must be bored out of his mind playing for celtic in this league.

He jumped about with hands in the air for their second. Used to be a good guy. Total w@nk now.

His 'injury' in the first half was to take the flow out of our momentum. He can do one.

PeterintheRain

Really like Craig when he was with us but since he has gone to them he has become a despicable thug. His coming for the ball with the intent of injury is something I never thought I would see from him.

He's been doing that for years. gets away with it because the GFA(GTF) are a gang of cheats. 

MacDonald Jardine

He jumped about with hands in the air for their second. Used to be a good guy. Total w@nk now.

His 'injury' in the first half was to take the flow out of our momentum. He can do one.

To be fair why shouldn't he celebrate a goal for the team he plays for?

The feigning injury is a whole other matter.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Top GK and top bloke I have no issues with CG ..my issues sit squarely within the four walls of Tynecastle.

One of my most disliked former Hearts players (legends). Only David Weir comes close. And Pressley obviously.

This is about where I am with him.

Wouldn't take too much for him to be more dignified when playing a former club.

New colours nailed firmly to new mast. 

Wonder what sort of reception he will get 10 years from now making the half time draw ?

If you ever read this Craig, I wouldn't bother coming. I'd suspect it will be lukewarm at best.

Tarland Jambo

Top GK and top bloke I have no issues with CG ..my issues sit squarely within the four walls of Tynecastle.

This.

He's done it all his career although it's sad to see he's clearly Celtic minded now. Used to be a Jambo but he's sold his soul. Still the best Goalie We've produced in at least 35 years.

He applauded the Hearts fans in the Gorgie at the begining of the second half and never celebrated when they scored. He was a great player for Hearts and a good Hearts supporter so those who hate him maybe need to grow up a bit. He plays for Celtic, they pay his wages, move on. Fantastic guy and great goalkeeper.

This.

Agreed. Our fans are more embarrassing than our team. We are totally narrow minded and can't see further than our maroon tinted specs, and have complete delusions about our right to be anywhere near the top of the league or challenging Celtic. A reality check required for so many people here.

Elias Henry Furst

There's ways to behave.

Paul Hartley leads the way.

Pressley, Gordon et all, do what they do.

I think we can look closer to home to see players who Feign!

Gordon feigned when he played for us - most notably against Hibs. Definitely got that in his locker.

Gordon feigned when he played for us - most notably against Hibs. Definitely got that in his locker.

You can't be talking about when Shiels slammed into him?

I don't agree with it at all... I'm old school and you got up and pretended you were fine even if you had been halved. Unfortunately now in the pro game this is standard

He applauded the Hearts fans in the Gorgie at the begining of the second half and never celebrated when they scored. He was a great player for Hearts and a good Hearts supporter so those who hate him maybe need to grow up a bit. He plays for Celtic, they pay his wages, move on. Fantastic guy and great goalkeeper.

Spot on mate absolutely agree

Mars plastic

You can't be talking about when Shiels slammed into him?

That was a belter. Shiels was about 2 stone wet and Gordon went down as if he'd been shot from the book depository.

Jambo 4 Ever

This

Bowmans_Boot

There's ways to behave.

Paul Hartley leads the way.

Pressley, Gordon et all, do what they do.

This.

He was a quite superb player for us, came through the ranks, got us an amazing fee, nice guy etc

However, now he is just another Celtic ***** and behaves like it.

Explain please?

That was a belter. Shiels was about 2 stone wet and Gordon went down as if he'd been shot from the book depository.

Aye? Shiels was 2 stone wet, was he? At that point what do you think Craig Gordon's weight was? Similar ages, similar build, go on know it all, lets have your best guess?

Watch the video of the penalty again. Then come back and tell us that Craig Gordon did something wrong.

:spoton:

Mars plastic

Aye? Shiels was 2 stone wet, was he? At that point what do you think Craig Gordon's weight was? Similar ages, similar build, go on know it all, lets have your best guess?

Watch the video of the penalty again. Then come back and tell us that Craig Gordon did something wrong.

Aye.

I don't have to watch the video as I seen it with my own eyes. Had Shiels done that in the street he'd have bounced off him. Embarrassing episode for the Celtic goalkeeper and he's still up to it as witnessed today.

His behaviour is getting worse each game against us.

Said that to my friend today. Pretty sure he's gone down faking an injury every tone he's played at Tynecastle since we've been back up.

julienbrellier

No sorry he's turned into an absolute ^^^^ that's twice in a row he has dived/feigned injury at tynecaste wasting time and genuinely behaving like a complete fud. If he really was a hearts fan he should conduct himself better when he visits what was supposed to be his boyhood club. Celtic **** now

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

No issue with Gordon at all.

nor me

tries 100% to turn us over because he plays with celtic now -that's all

still shows respect to hearts if ur not totally blinded to it

scumbags within our own club need hunting tho

This with bells on.

weegiejambo8

:spoton:

To be fair why shouldn't he celebrate a goal for the team he plays for?

The feigning injury is a whole other matter.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Pressley gets people on here foaming at the mouth for far less. Gordon died to me when he signed for them (ditto Lee Wallace). I might reconsider my assessment when he retires from football though.

Fwiw his distribution has become superb. Think he is an even better keeper now since Rodgers took over.

heartsfc_fan

Fwiw his distribution has become superb. Think he is an even better keeper now since Rodgers took over.

Really? He booted the ball out the park two or three times yesterday.

Spot on.

Completely agree. I've no issues with Gordon either. Football is football, he was doing his job.As for being caught on the head I believe there was a bit of both at that time. Not enough to injure him but enough to warrant a reaction in order to ask to the ref to protect him. Not dirty nor dishonest just gamesmanship.

Probably (definitely) more to do with the jersey than the man, but I can't feckin stand the guy now. Only Tosh and SPH have remained untarnished by that top, given that they were boyhood fans from the west, which I can respect.

By the way, did Craig Gordon try and rip the ultimate piss by trying to take a quick free kick and score in the 1st half? If not, WTF was he doing???

WeeToonJambo

Got a kick to the head. Pretty much all that needs said

No he didn't.  I had a perfect view from Section P and there was no contact.  I said at the time that Craig was doing himself no favours and that has proved to be correct with the reaction on here.

No he didn't. I had a perfect view from Section P and there was no contact. I said at the time that Craig was doing himself no favours and that has proved to be correct with the reaction on here.

Just watched the replay on sky. Definitely a kick to the head. Sorry

invernessjt

Totally agree. I'll always love the guy. A Hearts legend.

Archived