This season!

Tynecastlesmychurch

Tynecastlesmychurch

From watching us become the latest Scottish team to be embarrassed in Europe to having to suffer through getting knocked out of both domestic cups early yet again. One of those to hibs as well. After watching our shocking away form get even worse this season and even watching the team put in some really embarrassing performances at home too like the first ever loss at home against County or the gutless performance against aberdeen at home for example. I just think I'm done with this season. I've just watched the team put in a clueless performance again against aberdeen. We should of had a penalty in the first half and Nicholsons really let himself down with that miss. Also the two goals weve conceded were really poor. Sowah! Sorry but I've had it with him I really have. Good player going forward but absolutely hopeless at defending. He actually tried to pass the blame onto Djoum for the Logan goal! And I won't even go into the second goal. Last season the football was complete garbage but at least the team knew how to win consistently enough to get top three. And for all the people that had a go at robbie every game against aberdeen he learned how to play against them and he learned how to win again't them and by the end of last season we were bossing them. Aberdeen play it wide as quick as possible run down the wings and whip in crosses they did it all game and Cathro or Levein or whoever is in charge didn't have a clue how to deal with it. And now I have to suffer through ****ing celtic winning the title at Tynecastle. So cheers guys! You've embarrassed yourselves and this club against the wee mob over the road. And now we face the prospect of waiting 2 weeks for a horrendous cowardly performance at home to celtic with them officially being crowned champions against us. And then we'll probably fold against St Johnstone and let's be honest were finishing behind them too this season.

So as far as I'm concerned bring on next season. I will continue to back the club and follow the team like I always do. But not expecting anything from them they obviously don't care. As for Cathro.... hmm don't know anymore. Obviously a good coach but I saw things today witch have been blighting us all season and he's not changed them yet. Ohh well.

Archived