Our away form

Bauld

From Neilson to Cathro it has been woeful from day 1 this season.

Today is just another away performance that has become routine for us this season.

Occasionally we might consider ourselves unlucky but overall our away form is diabolical.

I'd be amazed if anyone thought we were getting anything off the sheep today on our current form (Hamilton game aside).

john brownlee

Cooooomoan knew were on a hidden to nothing today, good that these wankers only beat us 2-0 two stupid mistakes.

It will take time but believe me we are getting there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Today is just another away performance that has become routine for us this season.

Occasionally we might consider ourselves unlucky but overall our away form is diabolical.

Away form has been dreadful since long before Nielson. It was dire under Locke and Sergio.

Howdy Doody Jambo

It's the mentality of team changes when the bus drives around the Newbridge roundabout, reverse psychology needed

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

So looking forward to starting next season with a batch of away games :D

:(

And eight new agent-recommended signings.

Cooooomoan knew were on a hidden to nothing today, good that these wankers only beat us 2-0 two stupid mistakes.

It will take time but believe me we are getting there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Getting where? Bottom 6...

No...away form was rubbish last season too

The Silent Assassin

Totally agree results away from home have been poor but the thing that worries me more is the performances are absolutely DIABOLICAL same old same old can't seem to go on the front foot against anyone,start poorly lose a goal confidence disappears,start hoofing it to lone striker ,wingers disappear full backs exposed 2 v 1 every away game is carbon copy of the previous one INSIPID EYE BLEEDING FOOTBALL and we can't seem to change it worrying.

Archived