Buying a Hibs top

Horse

winston churchill
I wouldn't have a clue what stand the Hibs shop was under, (I'd guess it isnt under that Hut which is decorated with people singing about dead people whilst waving tri colours, I could be wrong?)

In fact I couldn't even tell you the name of any of the stands at Easter rd.

FTH

it's in the stand that used to be the coo shed down the bottom of the slope.i drive past it every day:boak:

winston churchill
I would never ever give them money except ticket money (would never buy a pie there). If you're doing it though why not do it online? Suppose you may end up getting Hibs crap e-mailed to you though.

buying a ticket for the sangiro and giving money to the lochend hoofballers,you want to hang your head in shame........ judas traitor.

Rabbie_Burns
Peter-Falk---Columbo-Photograph-C10102420.jpeg

Columbo detects some undercover Hobos on this thread.

'Neigh' prizes for guessing who...:cool:

winston churchill
Peter-Falk---Columbo-Photograph-C10102420.jpeg

Columbo detects some undercover Hobos on this thread.

i've clocked two so far:hobofish:;)

does one of them pull a caravan.

Nucky Thompson
i've clocked two so far:hobofish:;)

does one of them pull a caravan.

I've spotted two as well, but one isn't horse:)

Guest S.U.S.S.
I have to buy one tomorrow as a b'day present for someone.:sad:

Will have to go to the shop at the back of the Famous 5 stand.:sad:

Dreading it to be honest....at least it is a child's top so they will know I am not buying it for myself. As soon as I am out the shop it will be put in a different bag. Can't be spotted carrying a hibs carrier bag:sad:

Anyone else ever been in a similar position?:sad:

Take a bag from the hearts shop, remove it from the hibs bag, add to a carrier bag from wherever and then put it in the Hearts bag. Inform the assistant you dont want to:

A Be seen with a hibs bag.

B Contaminate your Hearts Bag.

FTH;)

I've spotted two as well, but one isn't horse:)

wish you would make your mind up TB. One minute I am a hobo, the next I am not:p

Anyway, got the top. Found the staff friendly to be honest. Was a bit too much green, white and yellow in the shop though!

Nucky Thompson
wish you would make your mind up TB. One minute I am a hobo, the next I am not:p

Anyway, got the top. Found the staff friendly to be honest. Was a bit too much green, white and yellow in the shop though!

You're that much of a mystery Horse, one minute I'm convinced you're a Hobo, the next I'm not:)

I have to buy one tomorrow as a b'day present for someone.:sad:

Will have to go to the shop at the back of the Famous 5 stand.:sad:

Dreading it to be honest....at least it is a child's top so they will know I am not buying it for myself. As soon as I am out the shop it will be put in a different bag. Can't be spotted carrying a hibs carrier bag:sad:

Anyone else ever been in a similar position?:sad:

Yup. Did it once for the father in laws 60th. Made my skin crawl tbh. Only good bit was wee fat boaby coming in saying hello to the wife and then spotting me wearing a rather smart hearts tee shirt + grinning away in the background (we'd just humped the vermin a couple of days earlier and I wasn't going into that place without some hearts gear on).

As a previous poster suggested - take a hearts bag with you - its so much nicer than anything with the flair meisters badge on it (if they say anything just point out your being environmentally friendly by recycling your carrier bags. If you could bring yourself to say the words, you could actually them you were being "green").

Yup. Did it once for the father in laws 60th. Made my skin crawl tbh. Only good bit was wee fat boaby coming in saying hello to the wife and then spotting me wearing a rather smart hearts tee shirt + grinning away in the background (we'd just humped the vermin a couple of days earlier and I wasn't going into that place without some hearts gear on).As a previous poster suggested - take a hearts bag with you - its so much nicer than anything with the flair meisters badge on it (if they say anything just point out your being environmentally friendly by recycling your carrier bags. If you could bring yourself to say the words, you could actually them you were being "green").

I know the feeling , last year my branch of the union held our presidents dinner at Easter Rd. , as it was the AGM and, I wasn`t going to attend but decided on the day to go & wore the Hearts kilt, it totally pi$$ed off all the guys who are Hibbys .

What a great night was had , meal and free drink until closing time.

Some of you are too kind. Anyone who knows me would never dare to ask me to buy anything Hobo-related for them from anywhere, never mind go to their horrible shop. I would refuse, deeply offended that they would even suggest such a thing. Even if it was for a child, tough. Should buying a Hobo top ever be encouraged?

As for trying one on, gives me the boak even thinking about it!!!!

Archived