Plimsolls

Alan_R

Anyone notice the trend of people wearing plimsolls at the moment!?

shoes.jpg

Been a favourite with the cardigan boys and University Ya's for a while but now seems to be adopted as popular schemie footwear to go with their trackies for the summer.

WHY!? just why!? Surely is not just me who this these should be reserved purely for ****** and hobos!? they are gastly!

Anyone notice the trend of people wearing plimsolls at the moment!?

shoes.jpg

Been a favourite with the cardigan boys and University Ya's for a while but now seems to be adopted as popular schemie footwear to go with their trackies for the summer.

WHY!? just why!? Surely is not just me who this these should be reserved purely for ****** and hobos!? they are gastly!

i don't see the difference:confused:

I was trying to be PC, sorry... the gays. :)

thats better, and for the record i hate plimsolls they really are for the ladyboys:wacko:

alwaysthereinspirit

When I was a wee oor wullie type character back in the day. My Mum bought us the black ones before we went on our Summer holidays. God forbid she returned with the slip on ones. Big giant 2" black elastic across your foot. Ahh the good old days.

When I was a wee oor wullie type character back in the day. My Mum bought us the black ones before we went on our Summer holidays. God forbid she returned with the slip on ones. Big giant 2" black elastic across your foot. Ahh the good old days.

Ha the old black panthers, all circulation cut from your foot and bullied at school to boot.....the good old days indeed

Stuart Lyon

We never called them plimsolls they were always called rubbers! No we didn't wear condoms on our feet!

Aye, they go great with a pair of skinny jeans and a white v neck a la johnny borrell. So many of these homo wannabees around Edinburgh. Pathetic.

Aye, they go great with a pair of skinny jeans and a white v neck a la johnny borrell. So many of these homo wannabees around Edinburgh. Pathetic.

Same with Glasgow.

One of the gayest, least attractive fashion trends i've ever seen.

Cardigans and long fringes etc are just ****ing horrible.

chester copperpot

ASLOWHIT.jpg

Converse have just went right down in my estimations after seeing these.

Have to admit a liking to these in varying colours:

2007813235225357.jpg

image1l.jpg

ASLOWHIT.jpg

There is a difference between Converse all stars (baseball boots) and plimsolls (what I posted in first post, ?10 river island job!) I don'y have any issues with converse, but has to be hi-tops the low cut ones are a wee bit queer still.

chester copperpot
There is a difference between Converse all stars (baseball boots) and plimsolls (what I posted in first post, ?10 river island job!) I don'y have any issues with converse, but has to be hi-tops the low cut ones are a wee bit queer still.

Converse did cracking basketball boots, however everything else they made was cack IMO.

Converse did cracking basketball boots, however everything else they made was cack IMO.

yeah thats about right. Classic converse are good though.

Miller Jambo 60
Have to admit a liking to these in varying colours:

2007813235225357.jpg

image1l.jpg

ASLOWHIT.jpg

If You have a boat wear them STILL GAY

Nothing wrong with Converse at all.

I've had around ten pairs of white Converse in the past two years.

chester copperpot

converse-all-star-hi.jpg

They remind me of the harlem globetrotters for some reason, and as an Ex-Basketball player, these were a big no no when it came to courtwear. So thats the reason I didn't like them. Never stopped my muckers wearing them as casualwear, however I never liked them.

I guess I was just a bit too 'Hip' for them. ;)

I know, but I'm talking about the gay sailor style plimsolls, pic as posted in my first post.

Carl Weathers

They look perfect with a decent pair of jeans. Not offensive at all!

If You have a boat wear them STILL GAY

I wear these on my yacht:

dockside.jpg

To be honest, i'm a guilty as charged Plimsole wearer. The chavs have, admittedly, taken them on but i shan't be defeated.

Instead of buying expensive sneeks, i tend to buy ?20 plims, boot their erse and buy new ones the next month. Happy days.

Archived