The new hibs top - The Arsenal of the North?

Craigieboy

I like the style of the tradiional hibs top. Can't say that I like green but the hibs strip consisting of white shorts, green body with white sleeves is actually quite smart IMO.

They have been ****ing about with it for a fair few seasons now. Too much white on the strip. Not content with the traditional, they have put the white all the way down the side of the top. Green shorts again as well.

Arsenal have controversially moved away from their traditional red with white sleeves & ****ed it up with too much white as well.

I suppose the Hearts equivelant is having a hideous 'light' coloured maroon instead of the traditional dark maroon. And I dont like them wearing maroon shorts with the home kit.

So there you go. Will there be any more similarities between Arsenal & hibs as the season commences?

Dirk Diggler
but the hibs strip consisting of white shorts, green body with white sleeves is actually quite smart IMO.

:sad:

John Findlay

There's no such thing as a smart Hibs top. They are all bogging. Some more bogging than others. Perfect example being both their strips for the season ahead. The yellow effort is boak enducing.

John

Destruction Derby
I like the style of the tradiional hibs top. Can't say that I like green but the hibs strip consisting of white shorts, green body with white sleeves is actually quite smart IMO.

They have been ****ing about with it for a fair few seasons now. Too much white on the strip. Not content with the traditional, they have put the white all the way down the side of the top. Green shorts again as well.

Arsenal have controversially moved away from their traditional red with white sleeves & ****ed it up with too much white as well.

I suppose the Hearts equivelant is having a hideous 'light' coloured maroon instead of the traditional dark maroon. And I dont like them wearing maroon shorts with the home kit.

So there you go. Will there be any more similarities between Arsenal & hibs as the season commences?

Do you realise that this is only Friday 13th, Not April 1 ???????

Eh, right.

Just to clarify. I like the style of main colour & white sleeves.

The green version is boaking but I got confused.

Doctor? Anyone?

:omg:

Dirk Diggler
Eh, right.

Just to clarify. I like the style of main colour & white sleeves.

The green version is boaking but I got confused.

Doctor? Anyone?

:omg:

:hobofish:

;)

PresidentRomanov

Anything that's green and white is disgusting :mad:

As an aside, I was passing the Hearts shop yesterday, seen the new away strip in the window, and I have to say, It's a particularly smart top.

Anything that's green and white is disgusting :mad:

As an aside, I was passing the Hearts shop yesterday, seen the new away strip in the window, and I have to say, It's a particularly smart top.

Love it mate.

The wee man will have it.

Cool.

Hibs tops give me the heave like a hooker with a bulge in her pants :confused:

a 'heave' is that what 'she' gave you? :eek:

There's no such thing as a smart Hibs top.

they look ok when they are on fire

maroonlegions

disnae matter what their tops look like its still a :107years:and still got the worst derby record in Europe and were pumped 4-0 in the biggest derby in a 100 years.;):107years::spongebob3::smartass:

disnae matter what their tops look like its still a :107years:and still got the worst derby record in Europe and were pumped 4-0 in the biggest derby in a 100 years.;):107years::spongebob3::smartass:

You never fail to amaze me with your use of the smilies!

:)

I actually dislike it - not because its Hibs but its the same old crap they produce year after year with their home strips. Sorry but i's nothing like the Arsenal of the North - it's utter sh*te (no offence to the OP mind).

I hear they will be addidas next year.

winston churchill

you cant beat the sight of a toothless fat chav ,pushing a buggy round pultun with a dug in tow dressed in his tracky bottoms and sweat/ pish stained hubz top.

I actually dislike it - not because its Hibs but its the same old crap they produce year after year with their home strips. Sorry but i's nothing like the Arsenal of the North - it's utter sh*te (no offence to the OP mind).

I hear they will be addidas next year.

As long as they can bring back Alex Miller with adidas!

Hagar the Horrible

Went onto their fishul web site to look at it, well its just another hibs top so what!

but i noticed their advert for the game againt barca

Attacking flair football: and thats just hiberian

there need to be a smilely for throwing up:eek:

Went onto their fishul web site to look at it, well its just another hibs top so what!

but i noticed their advert for the game againt barca

Attacking flair football: and thats just hiberian

there need to be a smilely for throwing up:eek:

:boak:

Good grief, the cannongate irish have had some shocking shirts.

The horrendous eyesores of the "bukta era" with purple shirts sometimes yellow - always worn by big fat men with permed hair and moustaches.

The one they have now - bland, unimaginative and boring. Nice to see them sticking to tradition

Archived