peebles jambo

not got a clue who it will be :eek:

i very much doubt if billy davies is interested :rolleyes:

whoever it is, i wish him all the luck in the world, he'll need it :sad:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Nothing like being horrendously negative before anything's even been announced eh!

Dirk Diggler

Thordarson has stated he wouldn't put up with any 'crap'. I doubt Butcher would either.

Weiss I know nothing of, I don't think we can judge if he's a yes man or not.

Guest jambomickey

don,t put posts like that mate, you be accused of being a hobo by the ones who can,t see how much romanov mismanaging hearts football club, the quicker we rid of this paranoid regime the better. then we go back to being a football club and not a vlad circus.

Chad Sexington
don,t put posts like that mate, you be accused of being a hobo by the ones who can,t see how much romanov mismanaging hearts football club, the quicker we rid of this paranoid regime the better. then we go back to being a football club and not a vlad circus.

Still hanging in there I see.

:rolleyes::hobofish:

peebles jambo
Nothing like being horrendously negative before anything's even been announced eh!

how long does it ****ing well take!!!!!to announce , no wonder i'm horrendously negative, i'm sick of ****ing waiting

WeeToonJambo

Am I the only one who hates seeing commas where apostrophes should be? I won't even bother mentioning the other grammatical errors which clearly mark you out as being one of the great unwashed,:hobofish::107years:

Dirk Diggler
how long does it ****ing well take!!!!!to announce , no wonder i'm horrendously negative, i'm sick of ****ing waiting

It seems that Vlad is sick of waiting also and has taken things into his own hands.:dribble:

It would appear Campbell Ogilvie is no longer on the case after MM never signed on the dotted line.

I'd imagine your wait will be over by this time next week.

Meanwhile, Sit back and enjoy the Euros.

:)

Guest jambomickey
Still hanging in there I see.

:rolleyes::hobofish:

difference with me and you is i,ve opened my eyes and am not blind to the paranoid ones lies and failed promises, anderton, foulkes, burley, rix, mcallister, johnson, pressley, hartley, bednar, etc etc not all wrong.

Dirk Diggler
Am I the only one who hates seeing commas where apostrophes should be? I won't even bother mentioning the other grammatical errors which clearly mark you out as being one of the great unwashed,:hobofish::107years:

It,s a pet hate of mine also.

There,s a lot to be said for the standard of education provided in this country.

Guest jambomickey

say that to my face when new season starts.

Guest jambomickey

said it before and i say it again i,ve supported hearts before half the posters on here were born, long term shareholder/season ticket holder and i used to run mayfield and gorebridge supporters bus. i support hearts and not a bunch of paranoid lithuanians

said it before and i say it again i,ve supported hearts before half the posters on here were born, long term shareholder/season ticket holder and i used to run mayfield and gorebridge supporters bus. i support hearts and not a bunch of paranoid lithuanians

I don't know if you're a Hobo or not, but you bring it on yourself I'm afraid. You've only been on here for a few weeks but just about everyone of your posts is critical of the club and Romanov in particular. There are many legitimate reasons for criticising them but even their biggest critics on here make positive posts about other aspects of the club on other threads.

Perhaps if you tried to find something positive to say you might not be seen as Hobo Tw@t on the wind up.;)

PresidentRomanov

Keyboard Hardman Alert :eek:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

So sick of waiting that you want to slag our new manager before we even know who he is!

Guest jambomickey
I don't know if you're a Hobo or not, but you bring it on yourself I'm afraid. You've only been on here for a few weeks but just about everyone of your posts is critical of the club and Romanov in particular. There are many legitimate reasons for criticising them but even their biggest critics on here make positive posts about other aspects of the club on other threads.

Perhaps if you tried to find something positive to say you might not be seen as Hobo Tw@t on the wind up.;)

read all my posts mate and you see i,ve posted many positive posts about our great clu and our fantastic fans, if like me you were at last 2 agm,s youd know why i cant be positive about romanov. i,ll support hearts till the day i die but that don,t mean i have 2 accept romanovs blatant mismanagement. i never miss a hearts game and am either in robbos or the westfield before home games.

Independence
difference with me and you is i,ve opened my eyes and am not blind to the paranoid ones lies and failed promises, anderton, foulkes, burley, rix, mcallister, johnson, pressley, hartley, bednar, etc etc not all wrong.

Is there a Doctor in the house?

My god what were you like when the 'pieman' was in charge????

:confused:

Guest jambomickey

we may have different opinions about the way our club is being run but one thing we all got in common is our passion for the football club. ave been there when mercer saved us been through the first division years and nothing beats following hearts

read all my posts mate and you see i,ve posted many positive posts about our great clu and our fantastic fans, if like me you were at last 2 agm,s youd know why i cant be positive about romanov. i,ll support hearts till the day i die but that don,t mean i have 2 accept romanovs blatant mismanagement. i never miss a hearts game and am either in robbos or the westfield before home games.

Fair do's, apologies if I've missed them so far but I look forward to reading your next positive post.;)

Guest jambomickey
Is there a Doctor in the house?

My god what were you like when the 'pieman' was in charge????

:confused:

at least he attended games and let his manager do his job which is choosing which players to buy/sell , pick team and tactics

scott herbertson
we may have different opinions about the way our club is being run but one thing we all got in common is our passion for the football club. ave been there when mercer saved us been through the first division years and nothing beats following hearts

Nothing does, but Mercer (or wallet mercenary as he was known) was no more a Hearts supporter than Romanov

Controversial as it may be , Chris Robinson was the biggest Hearts supporter we have had since the 1960's as a chairman, and he didn't do too well

To talk about hearts from a positive view, and to clear yourself against accusations of hoboness (and by the away I don't think you are one) it would help if you could post a bit about the good old days - favourite hearts players, that's the drill

If all your poosts are about how crap romanov is then there is a natural suppostion you're a Hibby on the wind up

Agreed m8,i'v been saying it for ages that the players and managers arent all liars,theres Tall slaughtering him now aswell

Agreed m8,i'v been saying it for ages that the players and managers arent all liars,theres Tall slaughtering him now aswell

Good to see one of you has found the Caps Lock key:confused:

peebles jambo
So sick of waiting that you want to slag our new manager before we even know who he is!

a bit harsh, is it not, i'm more than willing to wait till i see who they choose, then i'll probably start slagging him, can't slag an unknown

Pete Seeger

:) Can you walk around with Jambo 38 on the back of your shirt and then we'll get a chance.

The Real Maroonblood
I don't know if you're a Hobo or not, but you bring it on yourself I'm afraid. You've only been on here for a few weeks but just about everyone of your posts is critical of the club and Romanov in particular. There are many legitimate reasons for criticising them but even their biggest critics on here make positive posts about other aspects of the club on other threads.Perhaps if you tried to find something positive to say you might not be seen as Hobo Tw@t on the wind up.;)

Which positive ones would that be?

Everybody loves Baz

Honestly, at first you were funny now you're just like the rest of them posting the same old negative crap day after day after day after day after day after day.............

You're becoming very boring.

Everybody loves Baz

Right i used to go on that bus week in week out when Ronnie?(Taxi driver) ran it,Give nme your initials and we'll see if i think who i think you are, Tam Sh ? Billy R ?

Right i used to go on that bus week in week out when Ronnie?(Taxi driver) ran it,Give nme your initials and we'll see if i think who i think you are, Tam Sh ? Billy R ?[/quote

J 38 ;)

Jam Tarts 1874
i never miss a hearts game and am either in robbos or the westfield before home games.

That settles it then, only real Hearts fans go to Robbos or The Westfield.

:rolleyes:

Guest jambomickey
Right i used to go on that bus week in week out when Ronnie?(Taxi driver) ran it,Give nme your initials and we'll see if i think who i think you are, Tam Sh ? Billy R ?

yeah i know billy ram and tam shie very well mate infact went to the cup final against gretna with them and god rest ronnie dod soul

That settles it then, only real Hearts fans go to Robbos or The Westfield.

:rolleyes:

I thought it was just rangers fans that go to robbos ? :P

Seymour M Hersh

Didn't Davies say he was (interested) but HMFC have had the temerity to avoid calling him directly and he's too important to apply directly?

Seymour M Hersh

Clearly not wide enough to spot the apostrophe key!:107years::hobofish:

Archived