Todorov

glastonbury jambo

Not ready yet for us and might not be but we see something. Harry Kane loaned out for 3 or 4 years before breaking through . Not comparing players just a like for like example

Players in Scotland are pushed too early sometimes.

People don't seem to accept late development anymore.

Players are just robots who roll off the production line and if they are faulty at 21 they're broken forever.

Not ready yet for us and might not be but we see something. Harry Kane loaned out for 3 or 4 years before breaking through . Not comparing players just a like for like example

I'd be surprised if any of the loans covered the entire period of his remaining contract with Spurs at the time.

Players are just robots who roll off the production line and if they are faulty at 21 they're broken forever.

I'm not sure anyone is writing off Todorov, yet. And he's not 21, yet, either...

The man who loved beer

Good to see him away from the basketcase that is Cowdenbeath and starting to score for a successful Livingston team.

That same basketcase that was managed by 'highly thought off' Hearts coach, Liam Fox? If he couldn't get the best out of one of his 'own' players, then it's a bit of a worry that he continues to take his place on the Hearts bench every week.

The man who loved beer

The centre half spell remains a bit of a mystery

Cowdenbeath were saying they were short of defenders. But did Liam Fox think he could do better there?

The player looked out his depth up front for Cowden and slightly less so in defence. He seems to be making an impact at livvy which would point the finger at leveins 'next big thing' Liam Fox.

stirlingshirejambo

The player looked out his depth up front for Cowden and slightly less so in defence. He seems to be making an impact at livvy which would point the finger at leveins 'next big thing' Liam Fox.

striker struggles due to lack of service at bottom of league team 

or

Striker thrives in a winning team playing with confident team mates

i

No, lets not look at possibilities lke that lets just have a go at Levein again and his protege Fox

hearts related nickname

Ismael Bouzid

Kevin James

Bouzid is a great shout. That goal vs Celtic. :pleasing:

Spellczech

Development league pretty much forces clubs to use that age as the cut-off. The idea was laudable but someone should've pulled it as flawed by now...

Spellczech

Yup. A great attitude which will help him a lot in the game. Hopefully this spell works really well for him and he kicks on.

Indeed and the club seem to be taking a sensible approach. No more 5 year deals, but rather keeping them hungry. The security of a season but the ambition of getting a renewal. Like Todorov says, you can see the development of the loan deals up the leagues too...so we're maybe  not just farming them out to whoever needs a player.

letsalldothebeattie

I assume we will allow him to play against us today?

According to a bit on him in the Evening News today it says we are likely to come up against him today. I think he should feature for Livi against us and I hope he does well and even find the net

jamboinglasgow

Indeed and the club seem to be taking a sensible approach. No more 5 year deals, but rather keeping them hungry. The security of a season but the ambition of getting a renewal. Like Todorov says, you can see the development of the loan deals up the leagues too...so we're maybe  not just farming them out to whoever needs a player.

I agree, some players can benefit moving up year on year. For example I can see Callum Morrison who we had sent on loan to Stirling Albion last season in League two move up to either League one or Championship this season.

Archived