Warrant Issued for Robert Snodgrass

milky_26

Stupid *****.

Absolutely ridiculous he would even take the risk of not having the baby in a car seat.

The name Snodgrass just makes me f..ken laugh , same as Goodwillie .

LOL.

Mind when yer Bairns jumped about on the back seat with their flippers on after swimming.

Just being ass holes of course.lol.

Deserves to be sacked.

Why he hasn't been deported is beyond me.

Seymour M Hersh

You'd have hoped his lawyer would have known what was required of his client. Sorry ex lawyer. 

You'd have hoped his lawyer would have known what was required of his client. Sorry ex lawyer.

Said lawyer did tell snodgrass he had to be there. Poor quoting on the reporter's part

OmiyaHearts

He's not the brightest. I remember him backing up the Leicester boys who took part in that Thai racist incident, calling it 'banter'.

He's a diving prick as well.

Seymour M Hersh

Said lawyer did tell snodgrass he had to be there. Poor quoting on the reporter's part

And someone said footballers were not the brightest. 

A tangent from the topic I know, but I find it remarkable that when I took my grandchildren out in my car when they were younger I had to make sure I had all the correct seats and that they were properly fitted into the car and that the front passenger seat had to have the air bag disabled.

These seats cost a fair bit of money, and I am sure prevent a load of injuries.

Then some bloke fits a wee plastic seat onto the back of his bike and takes off with his kid in it into the rush hour traffic. Someone tell me please that that is safe, or when they weld another wee bike onto the back of their bike and cycle about.

I questioned a cyclist I know about it, and his reply was "we put a flag on the back to help". I hope the wee flag helps him were, God forbid, a truck was to run into the back of them.

Sorry for taking the thread away from the point about Snodgrass, but I had to get my rant in.

A tangent from the topic I know, but I find it remarkable that when I took my grandchildren out in my car when they were younger I had to make sure I had all the correct seats and that they were properly fitted into the car and that the front passenger seat had to have the air bag disabled.

These seats cost a fair bit of money, and I am sure prevent a load of injuries.

Then some bloke fits a wee plastic seat onto the back of his bike and takes off with his kid in it into the rush hour traffic. Someone tell me please that that is safe, or when they weld another wee bike onto the back of their bike and cycle about.

I questioned a cyclist I know about it, and his reply was "we put a flag on the back to help". I hope the wee flag helps him were, God forbid, a truck was to run into the back of them.

Sorry for taking the thread away from the point about Snodgrass, but I had to get my rant in.

Cyclists are among the worst people walking this Earth, and I wouldn't even question anything the arrogant *******s do because quite frankly they can and will do whatever the **** they like. Strange people.

Arrested in Livingston on saturday night.

Probably on purpose to avoid playing v Chelsea. Wouldn't have been hard to find tonight otherwise

PhoenixHearts

Cyclists are among the worst people walking this Earth, and I wouldn't even question anything the arrogant *******s do because quite frankly they can and will do whatever the **** they like. Strange people.

Seek help.

How can they walk the earth if they're cycling though?

thehibsaregay

Probably on purpose to avoid playing v Chelsea. Wouldn't have been hard to find tonight otherwise

He's in West Ham starting 11 tonight

cashgenerator

Did a cyclist **** your wife?

Rudolf's Mate

If there's a warrant out for him surely they could just walk onto the pitch and nab him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did a cyclist **** your wife?

Not at all mate but they are arrogant arseholes. A view held pretty much worldwide and probably around 90% of people who disagree with that statement will be cyclists - the other 10% non drivers. Absolute cretins the lot of them.

I'm a cyclist, motorcyclist and car driver. F'n hate meself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazzas right boot

Me too, most motorcyclists and cyclists are also car driver's.

I also want a boat, not a big yin, mind.

Then I can be a boatirist as well.

Bazzas right boot

Must drive you crazy

Aye and it can't be safe

Watch you don't crash into yourself.

You're a menace.

Bawbag .

Harry Potter

He looks like a radge. The kind you would see start a fight in a chip shop.

What does a radge look like, might google it, bolt in neck, zip up the heid.

Archived