BBC

Hearts of Vladland

Hearts of Vladland

Is it just me or is BBC biased towards Chelsea.

When the didn't have a manager it was CHELSEA MANAGER LATEST

now it is SCOLARI'S TRANSFER TARGETS.

How does that show pro chelsea bias?? The reason that stuff is in the gossip column is purely to reflect the fact that the papers are constantly talking rubbish about Chelsea, because of their budget...

The BBC are guilty of many crimes, such as employing Alan Hansen, but this is not one.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Not really fussed which club side they may or may not be biased towards. But I am getting very very weary of having to listen to Fabio Cappello talking about England at half time during every game. Cant they not let it go for 3weeks. Or get Burley, Worthington and Trapattoni in to comment on thier new jobs in charge of home nations.

And also a in a trio of Hansen, Shearer and O'Niell, the only one i would listen to talking about a game of football is Alan Shearer. The other 2 can get to Fochabers. And take Motson with them

Frankenstein Jambo.

Never heard Cappello speek before. He sounds like some kind of serial killer.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Not really fussed which club side they may or may not be biased towards. But I am getting very very weary of having to listen to Fabio Cappello talking about England at half time during every game. Cant they not let it go for 3weeks. Or get Burley, Worthington and Trapattoni in to comment on thier new jobs in charge of home nations.

And also a in a trio of Hansen, Shearer and O'Niell, the only one i would listen to talking about a game of football is Alan Shearer. The other 2 can get to Fochabers. And take Motson with them

Did you hear him tonight? When the first Dutch goal went in he couldn't tell who it was and didn't really care, then about 2 minutes into the celebration he realised it was Kuyt, ie an EPL player, and went mental!

I'm sick of both channel's RONALDO love in.

He can do no wrong, in the opening game, he clearly dived after 10 mins, NOT A WORD.

Can you imagine grief if it had been a Lithuanian with Scottish coverage?

No matter...waiting with bated breath, should the prodigal Son of Manchester move abroad, the Media love in will cease forthwith!

Go on, sign for Real, I dare you .....................!!!

WeeToonJambo

:fing25:

I totally agree and that is why the BBC has been so roundly criticised for their news output during the past few days (though I've noticed a difference already). They don't seem to realise that the majority of people in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are just not interested in what the England manager has to say, especially if he's saying it on a daily basis.

While I'm at it, what about Motson's comment about Van Persie's goal, "made in Chelsea, scored by Arsenal". Has he not heard that Robben now plays for Real Madrid?

200milesfromgorgie
I'm sick of both channel's RONALDO love in.

He can do no wrong, in the opening game, he clearly dived after 10 mins, NOT A WORD.

Can you imagine grief if it had been a Lithuanian with Scottish coverage?

No matter...waiting with bated breath, should the prodigal Son of Manchester move abroad, the Media love in will cease forthwith!

I has to be the most borring football saga in recent ears? that and the chelsea watch have made me feel even better about following a team like hearts. we are a circus but at least the money we bound about on one player couldnt solve a few problems in other parts of the world. they are a joke.

Jam Tarts 1874

I never did understand why some Scottish people get so worked up about English teams. So even it there was bias in favour of Chelski, I couldn't care less.

Jam Tarts 1874

The reports say he'll get his share of the ?75m transfer fee plus ?300k per week. I wish someone would dare me to take that. :)

Archived